• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How long is the World down for???

DeletedUser

I was literally ONE MINUTE from picking up my Tools Productions, and just wrote a REALLY LONG Private Message... when I went to send it, I was told the world was down!

I just lost TWENTY MINUTES OF TYPING!!!

Ugh...

So how long are worlds down for to do the update? I had a really, really specific time Schedule set up, I should be setting my tools RIGHT NOW! >_____<

Thanks...

(P.S. Sorry to sound Panicky, I have real life stuff to schedule around.)

DeletedUser

I'll obviously be checking but I guess "In General, how long is it usually down" would be helpful lol

DeletedUser2145

There's no "planned downtime" for any of the updates. Some take a few minutes, some 10 minutes, some may take even 20 minutes. In general, the employees strive to complete the updates as soon as possible, but there's always the chance that complications will arise from the update that need to be resolved (which may prolong the downtime).

DeletedUser

There's no "planned downtime" for any of the updates. Some take a few minutes, some 10 minutes, some may take even 20 minutes. In general, the employees strive to complete the updates as soon as possible, but there's always the chance that complications will arise from the update that need to be resolved (which may prolong the downtime).
Glad to know it's short. I was able to get back on in enough time to set things to still work out properly, but losing everything I typed was... sucky x.X lol