• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How long must we keep doing the Viking Settlements?

• Thread starter DeletedUser38613
  • Start date

Algona

problem with that guide is it assumes youll get a similar setup with your settlement, which i NEVER do. Its always a greater challenge to follow the guide than to just do what i want

If all you took from that Guide is that the author didn't create layouts for the what? thousands? millions? of possible impediment layouts, then I I'd suggest reading it instead of just looking at the pictures.

Just curious, but in the four months since you were referred to the Guide, how many more iterations have you completed?

DeletedUser38613

If all you took from that Guide is that the author didn't create layouts for the what? thousands? millions? of possible impediment layouts, then I I'd suggest reading it instead of just looking at the pictures.

Just curious, but in the four months since you were referred to the Guide, how many more iterations have you completed?
5. for one world. 2 for another. It gets tiresome to repeat sometimes so I don't bother for with it as much for my trader world as i do for my fighter world. especially considering I have a lot to do IRL