1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

How many face of the ancients and gate of the sun-gods must we endure?

Discussion in 'Dunarsund Drama' started by daddski 1, Jan 24, 2019.

1. daddski 1

daddski 1 New Member

Guys,
    I understand INNO are a bunch of greedy ferengi... we all accept you are out to make money... so.....
    Why in God's name do you constantly screw us in GE? This week... 11 gate of the sungods and I think 7 face of the ancients... it is infuriating...
    I have an idea..
    Pay attention so you earn more gold pressed latinum and stop losing customers over these kinds of things
    HOW? you might ask?
    You already have snooper bots looking at our inventories and age what era a player is in...
    USE them for good and not evil for once.....
    If a player is in say.. colonial.... then give rewards from TOR based on COLONIAL NOT BRONZE.... give us thigs we need instead of another hundred Colosseum bp's. OMG! use your snooping bots to see what kind of buildings we still NEED and provide bp's for those.. IT would not be hard, your game can do it with a few lines of code changes and a few if/and/or/then statements.
    I can't tell you how close many people I know are to quitting becasue we put so much time and effort into this silly game only to constantly get screwed by you ppl with substandard items in GE. (which we EARN by the way)

LEVEL 4 GE... OMG PEOPLE... there should not be a face of the ancient or gate of the SG or any rediculous bp's in level 4. WE are going above and beyond the call of duty if in level 4. MAKE THE REWARDS WORTHY OF THE PEOPLE GOING THE EXTRA DISTANCE FOR THEIR GUILDS>......

PLEASE...

2. Emberguard

Emberguard Well-Known Member

@daddski 1 may we ask what else you got in there?

And it was based on Colonial not Bronze as you can't access GE in bronze and the happiness scales with the age you're in

upload_2019-1-24_23-21-38.png

upload_2019-1-24_23-21-58.png upload_2019-1-24_23-22-16.png

3. RazorbackPirate

RazorbackPirate Well-Known Member

Nice. Thanks for the rambling comedy. As an aside, you have heard about RNGs, yes?

RaveWolf likes this.
  4. RaveWolf

RaveWolf Active Member

First off, Your ranting is a little out of line, especially for a technically FREE Game with the "OPTION" to buy (if you so desire).

'Face of the Ancients' and 'Gate of the Sun God' are actually very handy, especially when a challenge or quest requires you to increase your Happiness.
    I had one today that required me to increase my Happiness by 10,000... Am I glad I have those in my inventory - Most definitely YES!!

As per Level 4 of GE... I can't argue with you on that, but on the other hand, I hardly ever get those on Level 4, but that might just be luck or good timing.

They Don't need Bots for their own App, everything is stored in a database, and as RazorbackPirate stated, It's completely Random as per the %'s.

PS - Kindly approach the Forum with a little more tact and finesse!

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
    Stephen Longshanks likes this.
  5. Roxana 1184 the Wise

Roxana 1184 the Wise Well-Known Member

Consider yourself lucky. Final chest of GE4 on Xyr this week is reno kit or terrace farm. On the other hand, I got 2 100 FP relics this week! Woo hoo! Praise RNGesus!

RaveWolf likes this.