• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

how many foe members here choose auto battle over manual attack?

The Lady Redneck

@ Luke Hro. After you finish a battle and click the attack for the next you simply deselect any wounded units in your army and replace them. You cannot replace wounded units after the first of a 2 tier battle though.

DeletedUser

in battles i always choose auto battle. to place trust in the system..the fate of my soldiers rest in the foe system's hands. sometimes the outcome is dire where all my men are wiped out. and most of the time, they defeat the enemy. whether its on the continent map or in GE. today all my men were wiped out even though i gathered all who had good attack skills and the enemy whom i thought looked weak in their ranks defeated me in a bloody mess. i aim to win. and when i dont, thats the game..just have to wait till they are healed and try again.
That's an interesting play method. I like the avatar, worth a light year tribal paper airplane into some lava. But about the question. I'm as far as tommorrow and,
I saw little relevance in the auto battle for this title, unless I'm in the mood for a grisly watch, grisly perhaps that I have my army in the next age responding to
something small. In the great work of mathematics, and a honey comb grid system, I started to notice the calculation that the win was closer to a sudden caligraphy parchment insight or golden song. How the game designers duplicate that is amazing past what I could know, like the day I used the phrase, the big picture, somehow on earth knows it in there with how I put in that time. Rare that I stick with a blow up sound title this far be it star wars do do do or fortnite do do do, signifying the action genre. If robot arachnid ready response tops my ready response parachute into, then I just think of an ole' bug quote to win sooner, weird like that.

DeletedUser

That's an interesting play method. I like the avatar, worth a light year tribal paper airplane into some lava. But about the question. I'm as far as tommorrow and,
I saw little relevance in the auto battle for this title, unless I'm in the mood for a grisly watch, grisly perhaps that I have my army in the next age responding to
something small. In the great work of mathematics, and a honey comb grid system, I started to notice the calculation that the win was closer to a sudden caligraphy parchment insight or golden song. How the game designers duplicate that is amazing past what I could know, like the day I used the phrase, the big picture, somehow on earth knows it in there with how I put in that time. Rare that I stick with a blow up sound title this far be it star wars do do do or fortnite do do do, signifying the action genre. If robot arachnid ready response tops my ready response parachute into, then I just think of an ole' bug quote to win sooner, weird like that.
Seriously, are you typing this in another language and using Google to translate?!?

The only advantage to auto fighting is that the fight ends instantly. If the DA is weak and there is a rush, then I will auto fight. Otherwise I will manually fight because the AI is "special" in this game.

WinnerGR

I lost all my units once by auto fight ,I then put in the same army again and did manual fight and won . Since then I have never used auto fight .( I only use it on very weak armies )

DeletedUser40061

can you translate that:D

i don't trust auto, although i notice the a.i. is brutal on defense. can't research legionaires until i find more lumber though. lumbermill will take 2 days with no boost, and no one is trading. i can't do any more of the forge bowl with the troops i have.

AAA12AAA

Spot on! Especially regarding: sudden caligraphy parchment insight and star wars do do do!

Kranyar the Mysterious

i don't trust auto, although i notice the a.i. is brutal on defense. can't research legionaires until i find more lumber though. lumbermill will take 2 days with no boost, and no one is trading. i can't do any more of the forge bowl with the troops i have.
At your stage of the game, you should manually battle. Auto-battling is for those who have built up enough attack and/or attack defense bonus to be able to defeat a given army without taking much if any losses/damage (depending on what a player is willing to lose).

Many players also have a high level Alcatraz great building that provides lots of unattached troops, so many that they may not care about losing a few in a given situation or maybe even lots.

Zatrikon

IMO, Jar Jar Abrams already turned it into Star Wars do do. I'll have to try the sudden calligraphy parchment next time. Or maybe the heavy burtation.

CherryButterfly

I, also, am in the mood for a grisly watch. I, also, think of an ole' bug quote when battling robot arachnids. It does seem to win sooner!

The Lady Redneck

When I first move into a new age/era I only do manual battles until I have worked out what combo of troops work well together and which troops not to bother with. Once I am sure enough of that, I always use auto battle in PvP, GE, GvG and GBG. In GE and GBG I will resort to manual battles if I start losing to many troops. When working the continent map I still look at troop combinations and will do more manual battles as rogues lose their advantage there, unless teamed with a stealth unit.