• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How often do the special sales go for diamonds?

DeletedUser32426

I am going to need to buy diamonds very very soon.... Wondering if the diamonds go on sale (specials) just once a month? Need help very soon

Freshmeboy

Typically the super specials will happen right before events..those that offer more diamonds. The specials that offer lanterns, tickets and other usable in event commodities occur during the events and aren't as good a deal. Usually these in event specials will give 800-1000 diamonds worth of event currency so the best bet is always beforehand. If the special diamond purchase doesn't give you at least a grand extra in diamonds for free, leave it be...

DeletedUser32426

Typically the super specials will happen right before events..those that offer more diamonds. The specials that offer lanterns, tickets and other usable in event commodities occur during the events and aren't as good a deal. Usually these in event specials will give 800-1000 diamonds worth of event currency so the best bet is always beforehand. If the special diamond purchase doesn't give you at least a grand extra in diamonds for free, leave it be...
Thank you.. Looks like very good advice. I may have to purchase without the event specials... Hope the "summer event " will be soon...or whatever it may be called

Mustapha00

The next event, so says a Guildie, will be Cleopatra, starting April 26th and running to May 1st, so it's not, I wouldn't think, a major enough event to see a Diamond sale.

DeletedUser26965

It's random when deals will come up, though I'm sure they use some special magic design to try to figure out how and when best to entice you.

DeletedUser32426

The next event, so says a Guildie, will be Cleopatra, starting April 26th and running to May 1st, so it's not, I wouldn't think, a major enough event to see a Diamond sale.
We will see just what may be offered to get my $$$$$

Lancer

I've noticed that since I started to buy more diamonds here recently I get "specials" to pop up more frequently.

DeletedUser26965

I've noticed that since I started to buy more diamonds here recently I get "specials" to pop up more frequently.
maybe, or maybe you're just looking for patterns, just talking about this today I got this;

deals.PNG

DeletedUser40191

I have been offered diamond deals four times since the start of the 2019 Summer Event. Once right before for 50%+ diamonds, twice during the event for extra dabloons and still during the event another diamonds +50% offer. Gonna hold out for at least a 100% offer which I have used before.