• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How often will winners plaza come at the dealer?

Curley Jue

How often will the winners plaza be sold at the dealer (shelf not auction)? My guesstimate is 1/ 100. 3 times a year

there is one event price of the last 5 years every day. I suspect that there are differnt probs. Train comes often - exhebition is rare.
Hence: 1/(10 events * 5 years * 2 rare item) = 1/100
What is your feeling iro that?

Last edited:

Tytan the Great

My feeling is old event items have a nostalgia that is greater than their real value. I was looking at level 2 Winners Plaza and it does not really hold compared to the best items now available. The actual best item of all is Sentinel Outpost level 2. it's performance to size ratio is sky high, sadly there is no comparable attack boost item. (except Great Buildings) There are others (Attack) with half that ratio that are some of the best for attack boost.

The only tables with attack and defense bonus I could find online sadly failed to also show(for those of sets) how many 1x1 were lost due to the requirement of the minimum added 1x1s needed to make the bit in question work.
So naturally large buildings were listed as being poor and small bits (of a set) as great. This would need to be worked out for yourself to balance it all. (Goods, FPs military bonus.. and set size)
In term of pure attack stat, winner plaza lv 2 is one of the best. What do you compare it with to come to your conclusion?

DeletedUser

My feeling is old event items have a nostalgia that is greater than their real value. I was looking at level 2 Winners Plaza and it does not really hold compared to the best items now available. The actual best item of all is Sentinel Outpost level 2. it's performance to size ratio is sky high, sadly there is no comparable attack boost item. (except Great Buildings) There are others (Attack) with half that ratio that are some of the best for attack boost.

The only tables with attack and defense bonus I could find online sadly failed to also show(for those of sets) how many 1x1 were lost due to the requirement of the minimum added 1x1s needed to make the bit in question work.
So naturally large buildings were listed as being poor and small bits (of a set) as great. This would need to be worked out for yourself to balance it all. (Goods, FPs military bonus.. and set size)

It has the densest attack stat of any stand alone building outside of Great Buildings. It's popularity has nothing to do with nostalgia.

Kranyar the Mysterious

The current Cypress Pass field is almost as good as a level 2 Winner's Plaza, so long as you are FE or below, especially if you take into account roads. If you have a road passing all the way along the side of your Winner's Plaza, yet none touching your Cypress Pass, the Pass is really close in FE. And it is the same or better in CE or below. Plus, Winner's Plaza requires 2 daily specials to build, Cypress Pass only 1. Something to consider if you don't plan on moving past FE anytime in the foreseeable future.

Last edited:

Lord Pest

How often will the winners plaza show up in the AD? It would take us months to track its drop rate so at this time there is no way of knowing. I can tell you that the Pilar of hero’s and the cider mill upgrades show up every time I click on the AD.