• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How old are you? (Contest)

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser21322

We are giving away a total of 300 forge points. If under 100 entries they will be split between 3 winners. If we get over 100 entries 5 winners will split the points (To the nearest point).

1. List the world you wish to have the prize in.
2. Only comment once per world you play, (duplicates will be disqualified).
3. Tell us how long it has taken you to get to the age you are within the game. (Not your current age but the era you are in within the game).
*If needed Support can help out with this information.
*Generals are okay, for example I have been playing 3 years, also accepted I have been playing since 7/28/2015.

Contest will end at 11:59 pm EST on September 30, 2018.

DeletedUser27889

2 and a half years and am in ME, but I'm a camper slow poke. Noarsil.

DeletedUser26182

Brisgard
playing since 2013, been camping awhile in AF, don't know how long tho

DeletedUser32906

Been playing for around 9 months. Made up to the Progressive Age so far on Noarsil

DeletedUser31592

I have been playing for almost 3 and a half years and I am in Contemporary Era. Qunrir.

DeletedUser31308

I've been playing for a year. I've spent 315 days in Yorkton, where I am in Contemporary Era.

DeletedUser35509

I’d say I created an account and a town I’d heck out once every two weeks about two and a half/three years ago. But U really didn’t start PLAYING til about 9 months ago. Now I’m in LMA. Started a new world in Korch about 50 days ago and at EMA.

DeletedUser36320

Parkog, I’ve been playing approx. 2 months and it’s taken a couple weeks to get to High Middle Ages.

Praetorius

Parkog

2 years and a month to hit Future with no expansions. (^-^)
untitled1.png

DeletedUser36144

Parkog

I've been playing since June 25th of this year (over 2 months) and I'm in High Middle Ages.

DeletedUser35256

R World
I have been playing for a total of 397 days to be exact since August 6th of 2017
I am currently in Progressive Era (PE)

Status
Not open for further replies.