• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How old are you? (Contest)

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser32860

Parkog

2 years and a month to hit Future with no expansions. (^-^)
wow. awe-inspiring
untitled1.png

DeletedUser31735

We are giving away a total of 300 forge points. If under 100 entries they will be split between 3 winners. If we get over 100 entries 5 winners will split the points (To the nearest point).

1. List the world you wish to have the prize in.
2. Only comment once per world you play, (duplicates will be disqualified).
3. Tell us how long it has taken you to get to the age you are within the game. (Not your current age but the era you are in within the game).
*If needed Support can help out with this information.
*Generals are okay, for example I have been playing 3 years, also accepted I have been playing since 7/28/2015.

Contest will end at 11:59 pm EST on September 30, 2018.

C World Ive been playing 665 Days and Im in ME

DeletedUser32328

Been playing for 1 year and 8 months on Brisgard. Been in Colonial Age since a couple of weeks.

DeletedUser1009

Thank you for contacting support. Your account was registered on 01 Jul 2012, 19:33

Arvahall. I'm currently halfway through Oceanic Future. I've taken several breaks from the game over the years, but always come back. I was here before swipe to collect (yes, you had to click every building early on) and Great Buildings. At one point I was ranked in the top 20, that was before they figured out how to turn $$$ into rank. Still have not spent a penny on the game.

DeletedUser29404

Korch
706 days playing daily.
730 days is my 2 year Anniversary.
I just jumped to ME.

DeletedUser35550

on and off 13 months ** bunch of computer crap made me shut down my old Brisgard city 288 days :( ** - 89 days - Colonial Angkor

Status
Not open for further replies.