• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How old are you?

What age range are you in?

• Total voters

The Lady Redneck

Today I feel great so I will say 19. ............. BUT tonight some friends and I are having a stay in wine tasting evening. There will be 5 of us all in our own homes so no designated driver required. We have each picked a bottle of wine which we all had to buy so we have 5 bottles each, Will get our laptops set up so we can "teleconference" to cheer each other on as we embark on this serious trial.
So what age I will feel like tomorrow has yet to be seen.

Your Majesty King

I'm a Vietnam vet. I was in the navy and was stationed in Danang. Hippies would spit on me if I wore my uniform on leave at home. I didn't care. I was proud to serve my country. It bogles my mind the millions of dollars in goods we left there when we pulled out and most importantly the lives we lost. You've seen the pictures of helicopters being pushed off an aircraft carrier. I pray to God I got out alive.

Aggressor

You're a freshman; I'm a senior. Therefore I'm older than you, hopefully...
Wait whose the other freshman out there? I'm a freshman too.
A lot more people under 18 than I thought.
But I do kinda get upset whenever age comes up in FoE. People seem to not take me seriously as soon as they find out I'm not over 18 lol. This isn't just an adult game.
Being 13 is fun! Except for the middle school part. I don’t like middle school much.
I was 13 when I started last year too. Middle school was awesome to me.
It also annoys me that people think I must be weird if I play FoE. IRL, I am actually popular, not weird, and very athletic. But people just think I must be a weird guy with no life lol

But good to see other teenagers out there. I'm not alone :)

AwesomeAadi10

But I do kinda get upset whenever age comes up in FoE. People seem to not take me seriously as soon as they find out I'm not over 18 lol. This isn't just an adult game.

I was 13 when I started last year too. Middle school was awesome to me.
It also annoys me that people think I must be weird if I play FoE. IRL, I am actually popular, not weird, and very athletic. But people just think I must be a weird guy with no life lol

But good to see other teenagers out there. I'm not alone :)
Also, FoE kind of in a way shows wisdom. You have to be smart about everything you do in it. So that means ur athletic and smart! That’s the dream life to me.

Super Catanian

Well, I'm not a senior anymore! ;) But anyways, I came very close to posting something like this (the original post was a bit too vulgar): age doesn't matter in these Forums. It's what you bring to the table.

I try not to mention my IRL age unless it's relevant. The only thing that matters is that I am an (inactive) knowledgeable player who you can count on, at least most of the time, to give good advice on almost any aspect of the game. That's how you gain respect, and all I'll say is that it feels nice to be respected.

Last edited by a moderator:

WinnerGR

I am going to say between 8-17 so you can guess Captain C and winner know plz do not tell thanks a lot
Lets limit that down a bit and add in all the other people who know :
I am going to say between 12-17 so you can guess . Captain C , winner , epic builder , cursed veggie , snowvoager and the list is enlussknow plz do not tell thanks a lot
The whole En forum would be a better way to put it :)

Farfle the smelly

Well, I'm not a senior anymore! ;) But anyways, I came very close to posting something like this (the original post was a bit too vulgar): age doesn't matter in these Forums. It's what you bring to the table.

I try not to mention my IRL age unless it's relevant. The only thing that matters is that I am an (inactive) knowledgeable player who you can count on, at least most of the time, to give good advice on almost any aspect of the game. That's how you gain respect, and all I'll say is that it feels nice to be respected.
And we appreciate that! At least I do, as a new player.

Let’s see, I just turned 41. But I’ve been up all night (M80’s and a puking dog), so I feel about 112.