• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How old are you?

What age range are you in?

• Total voters

Captain Christian

Just curious how old everyone is. I never know whether I'm talking to a kid or an adult. If you want to maintain your privacy, feel free not to post. I am only asking a general age range so it should be safe for everyone.

Graviton

In case you are >60, and >18, or in case you are <10, and <18.

Why would those need multiple votes? If you're >60, you're obviously >18. If you're <10, you're obviously <18. Goes without saying.

I had a coin, a Mexican 1 cent coin, that might be older than you. 1945, until my older sister misplaced it along with the rest of my historical coins!

I've got an American Association baseball from around 1936 and a Pacific Coast League baseball from 1939. :p

DevaCat

Combined? ;)
I had a coin, a Mexican 1 cent coin, that might be older than you. 1945, until my older sister misplaced it along with the rest of my historical coins!
Why yes, I bet it would cover the two of you combined lol :D But your coin is a wee bit older than me -- although Ike was president when I was a tadpole. And I remember doing "duck and cover" drills in elementary school -- as if that would have really helped :)