• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] How to Arc swap.

DeletedUser27184

I have an Arc at level 11. One of my friends have an Arc level 15. We want to swap FP for first places.

Any suggestions as to how to do the swap?
At first we thought to have Flat FP amount versus the same flat FP amount, as it seems most reasonable. We thought 450FP vs. 450FP.
This kind of exchange means I will earn more FP then him, as I get a higher reward from his higher Arc.

So I wondered here to ask your advice on how to swap FP in this kind of situations?

DeletedUser16163

Some would say it all equals out in the end. With that being said; I would suggest in fairest, that whatever fps you get over them you donate back to them. After all you are also getting more medals and they become very important the higher up you go. Just my opinion and I am sure within the next 30 minutes you will get a minimum of 3 replies where they tell you how stupid I am and that I should sell my computer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27889

The way I am currently doing it, with a guild member whose arc is 1 above mine and previously with another member who was several below us, is that we each donate 50FP/day. (Though I've known people who do wayyyy more than that per day)

Yes I do get more of everything when his arc levels however I had to put more into it than he had to put on mine. He gets lets, but spent less. We also put our arcs on our swap boards to fill out the other slots and to lessen the load on one and other.

When we had the three of us we would put 25 on eachothers, so still 50/day just split. We would then alternate who of the two donators was #1 and #2 per level of each person. If I was #1 of the higher arc for one level but #2 of the lower arc next round we switch and I get #2 for higher arc and 1 for the lower.

Is it all 100% even? Probably not but it's close enough and works to level our arc so it's all I really care about.

DeletedUser13838

I have an Arc at level 11. One of my friends have an Arc level 15. We want to swap FP for first places.

Any suggestions as to how to do the swap?
At first we thought to have Flat FP amount versus the same flat FP amount, as it seems most reasonable. We thought 450FP vs. 450FP.
This kind of exchange means I will earn more FP then him, as I get a higher reward from his higher Arc.

So I wondered here to ask your advice on how to swap FP in this kind of situations?
An easy way is just to put in enough to guarantee locking 1st on each other's arcs and netting out the reward for 1st and then offseting any differences (exclude any arc bonus).

So assuming your arcs start at 0 it would go like this.

Your friend has a level 15 arc. Locking 1st costs 563 with 195 back - net is 368
You have a level 11 arc. Locking 1st costs 520 with 135 back - net is 385

To even things you'd have to pay 17 fp to your friend somewhere.