• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How to contact moderator?

True592

I was asked to contact moderator. How do I do it?
Also, are moderators for all sub-forums, or I should be looking for particular one?

wolfhoundtoo

Look under members it will tell you the moderators. Who asked you to contact a mod and why as that might help you determine which one to contact (although I didn't think they had specific subforums in their duties but then again I never checked to see if that was true either. :) ). Given that you mentioned moderator in the name though, you can expect one to wander by shortly.

True592

"Members" as a tab on the top menu? I hope there is an easier way, but thank you for an option.

wolfhoundtoo

An easier way? You click on members at the top menu then you look over that page and click on the option that says "staff members". By chance did you contact support in game with a game idea and they suggested you come to the forum to propose it? Because if that's the case you don't need to contact a moderator because there is a subforum for game ideas.

Agent327

You go to your inbox. Start a new conversation and type in the name of the moderator, or all moderators.

True592

An easier way? You click on members at the top menu then you look over that page and click on the option that says "staff members". By chance did you contact support in game with a game idea and they suggested you come to the forum to propose it? Because if that's the case you don't need to contact a moderator because there is a subforum for game ideas.
Ah, I see. I didn't click "Members". There is drop-down arrow, I've clicked that. (to me, that is an expected behavior, just saying).
It was related to Ideas, but whoever it was, I actually have a suggestion to talk to moderator.

Agent327

Ah, I see. I didn't click "Members". There is drop-down arrow, I've clicked that. (to me, that is an expected behavior, just saying).
It was related to Ideas, but whoever it was, I actually have a suggestion to talk to moderator.

Send me a PM.