• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How to delete a city?

DeletedUser

I have a city in Brisgard, which is the only world I play in. One time however I clicked on Arvahall by mistake when logging in. Now I have a city in Arvahall as well, which I DO NOT want to develop at all because I do not have time. How can I delete this city and just keep the one in Brisgard?

DeletedUser

As of now, there is no means to delete a particular city. It gets deleted automatically if you are inactive for 30 days in that world provided you have not reached Late Middle Ages and you do not have 50 or more diamonds in your account.

DeletedUser

I have another question but on an unrelated topic:

I have two unattached jaegers. They were just killed during a map battle; I was planning on paying 90 diamonds to revive them as they has been providing me with a footing in the InA tower and therefore are very valuable, at least right now. However after the battle was finished I clicked on OK by mistake. Now I have no way of reviving them. Can you guys do something about it?

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, we are unable to make corrections as a result of player error. This could be viewed as a form of cheating or favoritism by other players. If we started making this type of adjustments, we would be spending all of our time performing actions for people who changed their mind. I hope you can understand our situation. Enjoy the game.

DeletedUser

As of now, there is no means to delete a particular city. It gets deleted automatically if you are inactive for 30 days in that world provided you have not reached Late Middle Ages and you do not have 50 or more diamonds in your account.

What if I have more than 50 diamonds in my account and I'm active in the E world but want my C and D world cities (both Bronze age) to be deleted?

DeletedUser

you just answered your own question...... as of now there is no means to delete a particular city.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by First Knight92

What if I have more than 50 diamonds in my account and I'm active in the E world but want my C and D world cities (both Bronze age) to be deleted?

DeletedUser

As I said, you can't delete a particular city. If you have 50 or more diamonds in your account, all your cities stay forever. Even if you are inactive, they wont get deleted.

DeletedUser

As I said, you can't delete a particular city. If you have 50 or more diamonds in your account, all your cities stay forever. Even if you are inactive, they wont get deleted.

What if I spend those diamonds and have less than 50 left, and don't log into the C or D worlds for 30 days?

DeletedUser

If they are Bronze age as in your example above, they will be deleted.

DeletedUser

Ok so all I have to do is get my diamonds count below 50 then stay away from A and C for at least one month. Done

DeletedUser10574

further to this (i pressed on a world by mistake and dont wish to use it, also have my first naff attempted world which i want deleted)

if i spend my diamonds to below 50, and the world village gets deleted, will the name disappear from the World Selection screen? because i have an annoying habit of misclicking on my unused worlds.

or is there some way for me not to see the world name in the world selection screen so that misclick is impossible?

DeletedUser10574

i have a further question to city deletion - in what order is the deletion process - that is to say if i am inactive on a HMA world (G) for 15 days and get 50 diamonds from a quest on a different world (H) - but spend those diamonds on the same day so that i have below 50 - do i have to wait just the remaining 15 days for G to be deleted or do i have to wait another 30 because i went over the 50 during the 30 day period?

thanks in advance
Z

DeletedUser2145

Once 30 days of inactivity on a world have passed, the system checks your city for those other requirements (tech tree progress and diamonds). If you do not meet the other requirements (do not have enough progress or enough diamonds), the system deletes the city. Ultimately you can contact support to see if anything can be done if you do meet the requirements but you don't wish to have said world.

DeletedUser

I was away on Holiday for 3 days. I wanted to keep my 4 worlds active while I was away. I was playing on my iPhone. Unfortunately, my finger slipped on create a new world. In 3 days, I did this twice. Big thumb. It was a hassle to delete these two worlds. Opening up a support ticket, wait a couple of days, and then they were gone. Your not going to agree with this but a player should have the ability to delete a world if it's in the Stone Age without having to open up a support ticket. I'm sure I am not the only person in FoE who has unintentionally opened up a new world by mistake. If I were in CS, this would be a ticket I would look forward to, cause I would get a high number of tickets closed daily and therefore make my numbers in the queue look fabulous. The thinking by the developers is that the ability to delete a world by an end user would cause an increase of end users opening up worlds for chuckles to see if any friends are in this world or for any other reason which I am sure has been thought of. FoE does not make it easy for players to correct mistakes. If there is anything a developer can do, to make transparent play, is to think of the end-user, not the code designer. No need to reply to my post, with the few dealings I have had with support, null is the mode. If nothing changes, nothing changes......i.e. I've been playing FoE for almost a year and yet you have done nothing with the ability of the iPhone, iPad and droid users to send messages. European mentality produce revenue, dismiss or postpone indefinitely end user request. FoE developers, you need to get your priorities in order. You are sequestered from the end users. Your out of touch.....get out of the belfry and help us resolve our problems and do something about your promises.

DeletedUser2223

A week ago I accidentally made a city on the F server.
I contacted customer support and they had no problems deleting it for me.