• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

how to enter tournament?

wolfhoundtoo

You have to use troops from that age to get points in the PVP tower when fighting. As I recall (from the last time I paid any conscious attention to it which was years ago) the highest aged troop in your army determines which tower the points are recorded in.

ffblackice

I think once you acquired the age tower, you will automatically enter that age's tournaments, and calculated weekly.

Last edited:

Super Catanian

You have to use troops from that age to get points in the PVP tower when fighting. As I recall (from the last time I paid any conscious attention to it which was years ago) the highest aged troop in your army determines which tower the points are recorded in.
To add to this, if you only use ageless Units (Drummers, Color Guards, and/or Rogues) and win, the tower points are added to your highest tower. Tried and tested, albeit it was a long time ago.

WinnerGR

To add to this, if you only use ageless Units (Drummers, Color Guards, and/or Rogues) and win, the tower points are added to your highest tower. Tried and tested, albeit it was a long time ago.
Thanks for the info , that means that despite me having no CA units and CA tower I will be able to get a place in in the the CA tournament .

Though I have a question does that mean that I will no longer be able to participate in the LMA tower ?

Last edited:

Agent327

Thanks for the info , that means that despite me having no CA units and CA tower I will be able to get a place in in the the CA tournament .

And how do you think to do that without the CA tower?

Though I have a question does that mean that I will no longer be able to participate in the LMA tower ?

Where you able to compete in previous towers after you entered LMA?

WinnerGR

And how do you think to do that without the CA tower?

Where you able to compete in previous towers after you entered LMA?
Thanks so much for the response now I understand everything .

1. I have only got the last sector of the province with the CA tower left to conquer​
  2. No idea , if I knew I would not be asking​

Thanks again for you response it is the best answer I have ever received for a question.

Can I please have a real answer?

WinnerGR

So you don't have the tower. What does that tell you?

So you can start a Guide again?
Thanks again for you response it is the best answer I have ever received for a question.

Can I have the answer , the real answer.

WinnerGR

You got it. You give advise to others, so for a scholar like you this must be more than enough to figure it out.

I know somethings and I don't know others.

Super Catanian

I know somethings and I don't know others.

Yeah, that's no longer sarcasm, that's just being a brat.

[Meme REDACTED. PM if you really want to see it]

On topic, you don't have the CA Tower nor CA Units so you can't participate in the CA Tournament. Easy. You can participate in any and all Tournaments as long as you have the respective Tower and the highest Unit of your attacking army is of that age (and of course, actually winning the battle).

Here's a tip. If you ask a question, and Agent responds with a yes or no question, whatever you answer to his question is the answer to your question. Easy.