• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How to get 100 or more Active friends Quickly

LoveNkind

Go into your neighborhood taverns and friend everyone you see. These are active people who visit taverns!
I get unwanted friend requests every day. Many repeat when I delete them. I used to do that--I thought my friend request vanished by accident. If newbies see this tip, maybe those with too many friends now will get a break--and newbies will grow faster.

Ebeondi Asi

There is no 'too many Friends". 140 is he limit. get to 140 and the annoying newbie requests vanish !
The real problem with newbie Friends is them placing FPs on my Great Buildings. Newbies have no clue what a 1.9 thread is. or why someone would not want "free FPs" Clueless. totally. and I am no longer interested in telling them why not. LOL

MathiasMindblade

There is no 'too many Friends". 140 is he limit. get to 140 and the annoying newbie requests vanish !
The real problem with newbie Friends is them placing FPs on my Great Buildings. Newbies have no clue what a 1.9 thread is. or why someone would not want "free FPs" Clueless. totally. and I am no longer interested in telling them why not. LOL
This makes me want a YubiKey Encryption Device plugged into a USB Port that links up to my Account that Encrypts Access to my 1.9 GB's. Approved Access Only!

Frostblade

I keep all my GB's locked and only unlock when ready to level up in 1.9 which takes only few minutes and then the GB is locked again.

The only GB that I keep unlocked is the ARC and free fps are welcome because the cost to level is high enough so that free fps are truly free so no need to worry about getting sniped.

Another benefit of having only one GB unlocked is that who ever wishes to insert free fps you direct them to insert into a GB you want.
So the P5 and P4 are always 100+ fps, thanks to directed donations, I post only P1-P3 to level lol

Funny are folks who get upset by donations into their GB.

Disgruntled Veteran

I’ve only looked for friends in global ranking. Once or twice a month I go through my friend list removing inactive players, then start at the beginning of global ranking all over. I mostly just remove players that I’ve accepted requests from once they go inactive at this point. Having a bunch of friends that are mostly in the space ages has helped a lot.