• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How to make a successful guild (in progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas002

Also, do you mean founder rights? Most guilds have multiple leaders, but not giving founder rights would make sense.
I just revisited one of my would -have-been diamond farms to delete it, and some guild I had joined months ago gave me founders rights, lol. I had not been active in that world for a few months, and my city was in shambles. I considered dissolving the guild to learn them not to give founders rights to random inactive players, but I just quietly deleted my city. :cool:

DevaCat

I just revisited one of my would -have-been diamond farms to delete it, and some guild I had joined months ago gave me founders rights, lol. I had not been active in that world for a few months, and my city was in shambles. I considered dissolving the guild to learn them not to give founders rights to random inactive players, but I just quietly deleted my city. :cool:
Should have kept it and made them your minions. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.