• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] How to stop repeated attacks

• Thread starter DeletedUser40227
  • Start date
Not having a proper defensive army (i.e. having the default two Spearfighters defense) is awful advice in my opinion. Especially in lower ages where there aren't many players with a high level Alcatraz, attackers will look for easy targets without a defensive army to minimize losses of their troops. When someone realizes you are the "no defense player", they will always attack you to easily complete certain event quests and daily challenges.
Absolutely!

I cannot begin to number the times I've read statements where players only plunder cities with no defense. Appearing as though you're clueless serves to mark you as a target.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Absolutely!

I cannot begin to number the times I've read statements where players only plunder cities with no defense. Appearing as though you're clueless serves to mark you as a target.

So true, and that's my usual MO !

If you don't care about your defense and you don't aid me, then you probably won't miss what I take, or even realize I took it. I find this to be true even into the middle eras, especially with people who rush ages.