• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How to tell which friends are inactive?

DeletedUser38613

So I'm trying to shrink my friend list a bit because I want to add more active players. But because I have so many friends, I don't know how to isolate inactive users from active users. I dont exactly spend all day on the game so following each friend's every move is time consuming and tedious. Any suggestions?

DeletedUser33179

What Orius said above. The townhall keeps a log of all events occurring over the past 5 days. One day just aide everyone directly from that log, then scroll thru your friends list to see the slackers.

Please don't ever send a spam message to all in your friends list asking them to leave that thread, with those who don't leave subsequently dropped from your list. Many players are doing this in an erroneous attempt at determining who's active. But all it shows is who responded to that message, not who has physically aided your city. And, many players find such threads annoying as well as pointless (some will even drop you from their friends list for doing it).

DeletedUser38737

One thing I look at is if you are stuck visiting someone's tavern for a while, more than a couple day, along with the suggestions above--not responding in kind after you aid them, etc.