• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How to track productivity of buildings?

DeletedUser38010

Since space is always an issue, I would like to track the production of buildings, etc in my city so as I gain a new GB or event building I will know which one I should store to make space. As an example, I just stored two Earth Pagodas to build my Colossus and my Olympic Library. But if I continue to play The Bowl Event and gain another of these, where would I put it? This type data would help me predetermine 1) where to place it or 2) stop playing the event.

I found a person on Facebook who created a beautiful sheet (Excel I think) with everything I could dream of but even if he shares with me, I play on an iMac so I am unsure if it would be compatible. I have been teaching myself Numbers (Apple product) so my skills are limited.

Suggestions, please. And please don't say create my own because if I could do that I would not have spent time on this message.

DeletedUser29726

if you have a copy of an excel file and upload it to a google drive, you can open it with google sheets and convert it to its native format to be worked with through your browser.

the free software OpenOffice* or LibreOffice* is also capable of opening excel documents on multiple platforms.

Excel is also available for mac last I knew.

This probably would've been posed better in the questions forum than the guides forum.

*Moderator edit: Use any non-Inno software/websites at your own risk.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38010

Yes I can get Excel for Mac but I really would like to have a working file that can be adapted to my city. About 20 years ago I know a little bit about Excel but since I retired I have misplaced my memory of that program and how to do things with it.

DeletedUser38010

I have actually found a player who has created an Excel spreadsheet that he allowed me to have and modify for my city. This allows me to see exactly the productions and when I want to build an attack building which 'production' building to remove so I can increase my attack percentage. Thanks for the suggestions.