• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How to Use Forge points

• Thread starter DeletedUser37121
  • Start date

DeletedUser37121

I am in the Iron age and need to unlock an expansion. I can not do that till I get enough Die. I can not get enough Die until I can build that building. So the circle keeps going around. In the mean time I can not use my forge points because I can not unlock them in the research window. I would really appreciate some help. Thanks.

DeletedUser3882

I am in the Iron age and need to unlock an expansion. I can not do that till I get enough Die. I can not get enough Die until I can build that building. So the circle keeps going around. In the mean time I can not use my forge points because I can not unlock them in the research window. I would really appreciate some help. Thanks.
You have already researched architecture at the beginning of Iron Age. This means you can donate FPs to another player’s Great Building. Zeus, Lighthouse, Tower of Babel (depending) and Cathedral of Aachen are all good starting buildings to acquire. You’ll get blueprints for these by Aiding other players and also donating points and gaining a reward spot. If successful. You’ll get ever increasing amounts of blueprints to build your own, extra Forge points and medals for your troubles.

If you’re ever “stuck” on tech, or just want to play patiently and take your time, there’s always other avenues to explore in the game like this. Get your Great Buildings on! You’ll be happy you did.

DeletedUser36572

If you are in Iron Age and have Architecture unlocked, you can use some Forge Points to invest in the Great Buildings of others; possibly resulting in earning more Forge Points and/or the opportunity to convert the Forge Points into storable forge point packages (as well as extra medals and blueprints).

As far as obtaining Dye as a required goods, you can visit the market and exchange your existing goods with assorted trades.
You will require a Forge Point to conduct a trade (if you are not in a guild).
Look for opportunities to trade any goods you regularly produce for those you currently don't, as they will become useful.

Managing the Market and Great Building donations should help you with your problem.
If you need any help figuring out how to manage the Market or working Great Buildings to convert Forge Points, it is possible others may have better advice than I do.