• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] How's the dynamic tower work with refined goods?

DeletedUser29530

I haven't seen a clear answer on this. So, every other GB specifies "at modern era on, it instead produces (x2) unrefined goods."

If I aid a Modern Era building, what do I get? A refined ME good? 1 unrefined good? 2 unrefined goods?

I don't have a DT yet, and am wondering if it's worth getting.

DeletedUser26965

harbinger is correct, don't think of it in terms of "refined" "unrefined", just like getting blueprints it's dependent on the Age/Era of the building, so whatever Age/Era building you polish or motivate with Dynamic Tower uses, is the Age/Era good you will get.

DeletedUser16163

Just a bit of advice for the Dynamic Tower. After you collect on it; be sure to visit your guildmates' and friends' cities and select the era buildings you need the goods for. Or if you really do not need any certain era good; aid the highest level buildings since you can always trade down. I use mine to get more FE goods for selling and for Arctic Future goods so I can erect the Gaea Statue while still in FE.
I only mention this because some people with the Dynamic Tower are still using the Aid button and getting BA and IA goods.

And once again; this is only my opinion. I know the way I play is totally wrong and really really stupid. I know I should just sell my computer and start playing tic-tac-toe with myself, but this is a free forum and my dumb comments may just help some one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just a bit of advice for the Dynamic Tower. After you collect on it; be sure to visit your guildmates' and friends' cities and select the era buildings you need the goods for. Or if you really do not need any certain era good; aid the highest level buildings since you can always trade down. I use mine to get more FE goods for selling and for Arctic Future goods so I can erect the Gaea Statue while still in FE.
I only mention this because some people with the Dynamic Tower are still using the Aid button and getting BA and IA goods.
Good advice.