• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

HTML Feedback

DeletedUser

I cant get ctrl+C and ctrl+V to work at all
That is a shame i really liked the HTLM but have returned to flash
I know this will sound like a tech support answer, but did you highlight the text first? :)

Cyril the Bold

Using the latest version of Mac High Sierra & Google Chrome & FOE's HTML5, I've noticed the entire screen suddenly begins flashing with lightning-like lines appearing all over my City or whatever other FOE screen I happen to be on. I can't stop it, so lately, I've used Safari. There, I don't get this flashing effect, but now and then, the entire screen jumps as if struck by lightning. No streaks like Chrome, nothing that interferes with play, but, for now, I must use Safari. It also uses FOE's HTML5. Has any other Mac user run across this while using Chrome?

DeletedUser35753

Using the latest version of Mac High Sierra & Google Chrome & FOE's HTML5, I've noticed the entire screen suddenly begins flashing with lightning-like lines appearing all over my City or whatever other FOE screen I happen to be on. I can't stop it, so lately, I've used Safari. There, I don't get this flashing effect, but now and then, the entire screen jumps as if struck by lightning. No streaks like Chrome, nothing that interferes with play, but, for now, I must use Safari. It also uses FOE's HTML5. Has any other Mac user run across this while using Chrome?

Yeah, I had that. I'm currently on Chrome Beta Channel (70) and since moving to that the problem went away.

DeletedUser38643

Using Microsoft Edge, HTML5 is slow, glitchy and it locks up. If I have to use HTML5, I would rather not play the game at all.

RazorbackPirate

Using Microsoft Edge, HTML5 is slow, glitchy and it locks up. If I have to use HTML5, I would rather not play the game at all.
Edge not fully supported as indicated by Inno. Chrome fully supported. Hey, but why give it the recommended configuration? It's so much more fun to watch it fail then here to proclaim about Inno's programming ineptitude. Change is bad. You can't let it work. How can you feel right if you can't make them wrong.

DeletedUser36624

I am on Mojave and am not having any problems either with Chrome or Safari.

DeletedUser40061

early on i was having html issues plaguing all my browsers. except for one, firefox. after tweaking in the about config, i was able to solve terrible page loads. but foe should have the option to support weak low end pc's

DeletedUser40061

i dont clearly know why. all i know is foe should have the option to support low end pc's that dont have a great graphics card..turning off animations and or html isnt enough...but still retain some high level of rendering quality. for now iam satisfied that iam able to access all areas of the game without any issues.

Agent327

i dont clearly know why. all i know is foe should have the option to support low end pc's that dont have a great graphics card..turning off animations and or html isnt enough...but still retain some high level of rendering quality. for now iam satisfied that iam able to access all areas of the game without any issues.

So, what it comes down to is that since you have a low end PC, the game can not be developed and made better for players with much better PC's cause you are the norm.

DeletedUser40061

not at all the norm. iam speaking on behalf of those unfortunate people that are stuck with low end pcs and cant afford to buy a better one. not outing those who have better ones...this isnt the case of who's got the best pc etc. lets not turn this into an argument..i sense an argumet arising.

RazorbackPirate

For the sake of argument, let's say that the player who cannot afford to purchase a PC capable of running the game efficiently also cannot purchase diamonds. Why would Inno increase their development costs to cater to a demographic that they'll never recoup the investment from? Inno does not lack for customers to the extent they need to or even want to bring in this demographic.

Salsuero

foe should have the option to support weak low end pc's

The nature of things is that those with weaker systems eventually get left behind. What metric would you have them benchmark as the "line of demarcation" below which a set of specs is no longer worthy of supporting? Do you count Mac systems as part of your evaluation? Unless you have a very specific benchmark for them to use as a baseline, who's to say they don't already support low-end machines and yours simply falls below that benchmark? So let's say they make it work with your system... what about the next guy with one worse than yours? Is a 386SX with 2MB of RAM running Windows 95 too old? What about a Pentium Pro with 2GB of RAM running Windows XP? And how about the mobile app? Should they be supporting iOS 6? Because my iPhone 4S is still running iOS 6, but I don't expect the app to remain compatible with it. Do you? Where does the complaining end? How low-end do they go?

foe should have the option to support low end pc's that dont have a great graphics card.

But they do:

turning off animations and or html isnt enough

Why isn't it enough? I mean... that's actually a valid solution to the problem you've stated that they've implemented.

iam speaking on behalf of those unfortunate people that are stuck with low end pcs and cant afford to buy a better one.

If your system doesn't meet the minimum requirements for a given game, those are the breaks. Not everyone can play every game.

for now iam satisfied that iam able to access all areas of the game without any issues.

Problem solved!

Agent327

not at all the norm. iam speaking on behalf of those unfortunate people that are stuck with low end pcs and cant afford to buy a better one. not outing those who have better ones...this isnt the case of who's got the best pc etc. lets not turn this into an argument..i sense an argumet arising.

So on behalf of how many are you speaking besides yourself?