• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

HUGE PROBLEM IN BRISGARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4200

Hi everyone including also the FOE team.

I'm sick and TIRED, of the bull going around in Brisgard and every single world I'm in. I get plunderd 3-4 times a day, twice by the same person, all week. I can't even change my times since it doesn't even matter anymore. I change my defending army everytime, I try to level up my defending great buildings has much has possible, but I I can't defend anymore! YOU GUYS PUT A OP TROOP AND NEED TO FREAKING REMOVE IT. The railgun is the most bull so far I've seen in the game. No one can simply beat or defend against it. People that attack me can get over freaking 100% which shouldn't even be a thing btw.

I need this to stop. I contact the help team freaking f*** 5 times and keep saying they can't do stuff. YES YOU CAN, IT'S CALLED STEPPING UP DEFENSE AND ATTACK IN A DEFENDING ARMY AND PUTTING THE DEFENDING COMPUTER BETTER. Jesus christ this has been bothering me for over almost 5 months now and since the future era, it's been worst. I can't attack anyone anymore and can almost no longer trade with anyone without using my forge points has a trading method. I WANT THIS TO STOP. I'M NOT ALONE ON THIS. IT'S BEEN HAPPENING TO OTHER PEOPLE ALSO, MOST OF MY FRIENDS HAVE LEFT BECAUSE THIS STUFF. NOW GET YOUR PANTS UP AND FIX THIS ALREADY. STOP ''FIXING'' STUFF THAT DON'T NEED FIXING, GOSH I HATE THE NEW MESSAGING SYSTEM.

Thank you. Now I'm ready for people to revolt against this, because everyone wants to keep this in the game. Since there the ones picking on the innocent. :mad:

DeletedUser10415

foNAhLw.jpg

DeletedUser10415

I can't do that, since like I said I can't advance in the future era since I lost all my goods constantly.

You didn't say that anywhere in your original post. But now that you've said it, of course you're getting murdered by players who attack with units an age higher than yours. This has always been the case. The rail gun didn't cause this.

Why is it so difficult for people to collect their goods on time? It's so simple. Set production for 1 day. Return the following day a few minutes before your goods are due. When they're seconds away, get your cursor ready right next to your goods, and then pick 'em up as soon as they pop.

Flavius Belisarius

This is PhillippeRock's problem in Brisgarde.;)

1. Change/vary your collection times (example from a 1hr to 4hr or vise versa).

2. Build up your defenses according to your attackers

3. Be early on your harvesting times. make sure if you set your productions for an hour then be in 55min.

4 Add a dummy to let them plunder. Set a minor production building for 5 minutes and if it is the only thing they see they may take it.

5. Change up your city's defense. Once some one attacks you they know what you have in your defending army. This goes for whether you ward off the attack or not. Some higher level players will come in one day attack your city and you will ward off the attack. All they are doing is scouting your defenses so that they can plan an attack.

DeletedUser17265

I'm afraid that this is the kind of problem that usually will get worse the more you complain about it. Unfortunately, people sometimes like to make other people miserable. (it's fun right? you can do it too, but that's not your style.) I say, if they are ranked above you and picking on you because they can, then they are bottom feeding bullys best ignored. "Win at Monte, Lose at Pharoe". In the meantime, withdraw your army so they don't collect tourney points and medals.
It's not your fault if you are plundered. Nobody can pick up everything always on time. You can do your best to pick up your goods tho.

DeletedUser

Hi everyone including also the FOE team.

I'm sick and TIRED, of the bullshit going around in Brisgard and every single world I'm in. I get plunderd 3-4 times a day, twice by the same person, all week. I can't even change my times since it doesn't even matter anymore. I change my defending army everytime, I try to level up my defending great buildings has much has possible, but I I can't defend anymore! YOU GUYS PUT A OP TROOP AND NEED TO FREAKING REMOVE IT. The railgun is the most bullshit so far I've seen in the game. No one can simply beat or defend against it. People that attack me can get over freaking 100% which shouldn't even be a thing btw.

I need this to stop. I contact the help team freaking f*** 5 times and keep saying they can't do shit. YES YOU CAN, IT'S CALLED STEPPING UP DEFENSE AND ATTACK IN A DEFENDING ARMY AND PUTTING THE DEFENDING COMPUTER BETTER. Jesus christ this has been bothering me for over almost 5 months now and since the future era, it's been worst. I can't attack anyone anymore and can almost no longer trade with anyone without using my forge points has a trading method. I WANT THIS TO STOP. I'M NOT ALONE ON THIS. IT'S BEEN HAPPENING TO OTHER PEOPLE ALSO, MOST OF MY FRIENDS HAVE LEFT BECAUSE THIS SHIT. NOW GET YOUR PANTS UP AND FIX THIS ALREADY. STOP ''FIXING'' STUFF THAT DON'T NEED FIXING, GOSH I HATE THE NEW MESSAGING SYSTEM.

Thank you. Now I'm ready for people to revolt against this, because everyone wants to keep this in the game. Since there the ones picking on the innocent. :mad:

I have just left Brisgard for this same reason, apparently there is a more peaceful land called simply O. I am seeking it soon and will let you know how I get on.

DeletedUser

You didn't say that anywhere in your original post. But now that you've said it, of course you're getting murdered by players who attack with units an age higher than yours. This has always been the case. The rail gun didn't cause this.

Why is it so difficult for people to collect their goods on time? It's so simple. Set production for 1 day. Return the following day a few minutes before your goods are due. When they're seconds away, get your cursor ready right next to your goods, and then pick 'em up as soon as they pop.

Some people just want to relax and play the game when it is convenient to them.
On line bullying should be stopped, reading the pages of this forum, it is plainly the majority that would prefer it.

DeletedUser

This is PhillippeRock's problem in Brisgarde.;)

5. Change up your city's defense. Once some one attacks you they know what you have in your defending army. This goes for whether you ward off the attack or not. Some higher level players will come in one day attack your city and you will ward off the attack. All they are doing is scouting your defenses so that they can plan an attack.

When one is constantly bullied and stolen off, it is not possible to afford more troops!

DeletedUser

I'm afraid that this is the kind of problem that usually will get worse the more you complain about it. Unfortunately, people sometimes like to make other people miserable..

Exactly the sort of thing we should all want to stop on the internet.
I imagine those who are so brave behind a keyboard, would not be so, if placed in a real war situation.

DeletedUser8428

Plunder is an integral part of FOE. It isn't cheating, it isn't bullying ... it's the game.

I understand that you don't like it, it offends you or ticks you off, but please don't actlike those who plunder are some sort of subhuman species that acts like this in real life. "Since there the ones picking on the innocent" - oh please.

Advertising for FOE is misleading. Do not kid yourself, this is not a city-building game. No points are given for having the right mix of goods and services, no quests to build urban vs suburban neighborhoods - the name of the game here is cram in as many buildings that produce what you happen to need at the time. And there are plenty of upper level cities that are nothing but military buildings with GB for goods/people/$ production. And not only is that allowed, it's rewarded. So please stop berating players for playing the game within the rules and being successful at it.

Everyone doesn't like every game, true? If you don't like the game as designed, find a game that suits you. There are plenty of others.

DeletedUser15042

Exactly the sort of thing we should all want to stop on the internet.
I imagine those who are so brave behind a keyboard, would not be so, if placed in a real war situation.

You must be a true life hero...the way you type you act like it. You are the biggest keyboard warrior in this forum. Constantly talking about real life war and all, as if you are the only one to ever go to war.

DeletedUser

You must be a true life hero...the way you type you act like it. You are the biggest keyboard warrior in this forum. Constantly talking about real life war and all, as if you are the only one to ever go to war.

Insufficient punctuation to make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.