• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

I’d like to see city progress

Ferrarimaster2

I’ve been playing since January 15th, 2020. I have a lvl 80 Arc and am in Industrial with 7,150,00 points and I’d like to see how others have progressed in the time they’ve played.

CommanderCool1234

You are doing great, I have been playing 6 months and am working on getting a level 80 arc so far at level 7. I also have a couple other great buildings at 10.

Kranyar the Mysterious

have 31 different GBs now
Which is fine since that was obviously your goal, but if a player really wants to get ahead in the game as quickly as possible (especially for free) that is about 20 great buildings too many. Hard to get anything to a decent level if you split your fp too many ways.

Manicato

its been at least 5 years of playing. Have 4 worlds, highest world is Modern Era. In two worlds have over level 80 Arc, one is actually open to level 90. It took time and dedication for the Arcs and dedication on other members involved for swaps. The longer I play the more I enjoy being patient with the game instead of rushing, even in one world I am Iron Age and plan to stay there for a while challenging myself to grow that city strong. Working on the Arc there it is already at level 18. I have several GBs with completed prints ready for construction, but that will take patience in gaining land both in collecting medals and working the map.