• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

I am a cheater now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Arturis*

i already have...but its not to hard to hide ip addresses hun......but of course you already know that.....so let me get this right......happy mark and 500 rear end take losses of over 15,000 fps each in a so called fp exchages as you claim....yet i cant find one gb of theirs in which you took the same amount of losses after arc boost......hmmm...can you give me 1 gb of theirs at any level in which you have lost 15000 fps after arc boost ?........let me know .....i dont really care about what inno does or doesnt do ....but just for my own peace of mind if there isnt any losses on ur donations to their gbs then its a no brainer they are simply ur accounts hidden in diquise......whether inno can catch u or not doesnt matter......the fact that i know ur a cheater and ill legit is all that matters to me.....and its beyond obvious now i see why i been gettin messages about you and your push account activities....just another cheater.....well...good luck i wont be sending u any more messages cause i dont care to hear more lies ........in your own mind your the best in b world...but what you dont see is how many players in b world see you as a complete cheater and push account user.....goods sell.............yes they do......but you have to be a idiot if you actuall think others dont know about ur push accounts.....sure hun....they believe you.........lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser31308

Well, if you're innocent, I'd ignore it. People like to make things up so they feel better about their inferiority. ;)

DeletedUser8428

Not really what to do when I received this message saying this

Like Razor, no context. But I will say this. LLQ, you have been around FOREVER. You're ranked #9 in my own world and there are a lot of players who would rather believe that you cheated to get where you are . Anyone who's played this game with you knows that's nonsense. I would chalk it up to envy and small-mindedness.

Just my $0.02

*Arturis*

Some background, context and the circumstances leading up to the message would be good. Otherwise, I got nothing.
She/he was about my Arc in brisgard.
The quoted player got tip about my Arc and came took a look and inquired me about the donation from 500 and Happymarks
I told her 500 quit the game a while ago and just log back in to add her FPS packs to our leveling group, Happymarks is my goods dealer who donated to get TCA sets for his guild members and level his gbs from his donors.
Here is the quote from him/her accusing me

“me and meatbutcher dont use push accounts which are against thr rules...but then theres some like you know who...thats uses push accounts ......you got at least 2 many said......and anfter review you may think you disquised it well ...but its very obvious......leveling group.....seems those 2 accounts fps all wind up in your gbs....nice try to diquise but its to obvious....ive lost all respect for you and consider you as a cheat of the game......darn shame...i actually thought you were a staright player.....but now i see the players that watch you are right it appears......so tell me where your 11000 fps were contributed for 1st place on their gbs at a 5000 fp loss ?....i dont need to look cause i already know there wont be any......in my book you dont even come close to meatbutcher.....he doesnt run multiple accounts in 1 world like you......just another cheater.....good luck.....then again you dont need much luck when you have to ghost accounts to help you.......a darn disgrace you are to all players who play by the rules....”

Last edited:

DeletedUser26120

I sold 4 sets to the same person. He has lots of fps on my gbs now. Guess that makes me a cheater.

*Arturis*

There are more ways to fp donated to your gb without you directly donate back in kind:
Guild threads
Indirect donation
Good sold
Power leveling service
Return a favor after a long time
Charity
Or donating for fame

DeletedUser2344

Been with LLQ since almost the beginning. If there ever was a more active player, a player who denies self to help others, a player who can figure out the ins and outs of FOE, then no one has met LLQ. She is the most selfless, helping person on B world. She has figured out the GB thing. She can level a GB honestly in a matter of days. She is a student of the game. Inno knows her. She is legit top to bottom. No one can compete with her success which is why there are those who want to deride her success. You got a problem with her then you have a problem with us.

Rhans405
The Collective

DeletedUser36239

HAHA What I Joke..
So... LLQ guess I am you now.. (full disclaimer: I wish I was sometimes lol)

Guess you can't take any donations from our friend (500 the rearender) that quit the game (and is missed) - for the nay-sayers, look at his city, his trashed it completely before he left to avoid the temptation of coming back.

Guess you can't sell goods to anybody in bulk (me) or you're called a cheater.
LLQ, better start slowing down or people will get more jealous!! NOT...

Love the haters:)

GET A LIFE, you jealous people.
Yes LLQ is the top GB Player.. call her what you want but I bet you all want her help on your GBs haha!!
Now LLQ, stop reading this, I need some spots taken on my GBs hehe:)

DeletedUser27247

Not sure what all this is about, I can only assume it's got to deal with the forge point contributions I made to several GBs a bit ago. As HappyMark77 mentioned, I quit the game a while ago and trashed my city to avoid the temptation of coming back. I played too much and it was affecting my family life negatively. Not proud of that, but that's what was going on. So I stepped away. I logged into my account one day to say hello to everyone just for fun. I saw I had 135k FP in stock. I made several very generous donations that day to players that had helped me immensely during my time in FoE. My donation to LLQ's Arc was by far the most generous, but...that is fitting as she helped me a ton. These donations were just simply a way of me saying thanks as I don't really need 135k FP.

As you can see, even after that, I've still got quite a few left over

https://prnt.sc/konsto

So, in summary.... none of those people were cheating in regards to my donations. They simply reaped an unexpected benefit of helping me at every step of the way get to a point where I had 100k + FP.

DeletedUser31440

LLQ, I'm willing to overlook your, apparently, cheating ways if you help me make a GE diamond mine on your world. All you have to do is give me cheap BP's on Traz, CF, and CDM. Selling me goods for all those GB's for free, and level them all to 10. Deal?

Edit: hoods hoods to goods

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've known two players who claimed to have 'friends' that quit the game but just log in to donate FPs. With one of them, the friends' donations stopped after it was pointed out that it looked like push accounts. The other player no longer plays because he got banned for having push accounts.

It's interesting that both players alleged to be push accounts showed up here, as well as the mere fact that this thread was started in the first place. If I were accused of cheating, I don't think whining about it on the Forum would be my choice of response.

Now, of course none of us know if there is cheating going on here, but the 'evidence' posted here in defence against the charge is less than convincing.

*Arturis*

LLQ, I'm willing to overlook your, apparently, cheating ways if you help me make a GE diamond mine on your world. All you have to do is give me cheap BP's on Traz, CF, and CDM. Selling me goods for all those GB's for free, and level them all to 10. Deal?

Edit: hoods hoods to goods
Sure, not free though
But I will give you good price
Friend me in B.

DeletedUser31735

LLQ do you play on C world? The way these folks talk about you I wanna be your friend!

Yea, some hate, some appreciate, and some just marvel in the awesomeness!

*Arturis*

LLQ do you play on C world? The way these folks talk about you I wanna be your friend!

Yea, some hate, some appreciate, and some just marvel in the awesomeness!
I only play on B, I have 20 other towns in different worlds
Only log in once or twice a week to collect now.

DeletedUser3882

This thread even looks like one person having a conversation with themselves
LLQ gets a pass :) If that’s what it takes to have GBs gone ludicrous and plaid, FP packs stacked higher than a house (a BIG one), rank in the top blah blah across *all* servers, then Heybo may need to rethink his strategery of speaking in third person, and move to just talking to Heybo directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.