• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

I am a new player and am looking for a guild

DeletedUser25348

I have been playing only a few days, and have managed to pick up on a lot of the aspects of this game, but I can definitely use some instruction, info, and pointers. I have played other online games and am still currently playing one, so I am not unfamiliar with the interactive internet games. I am a daily player, especially on this game, as I have enjoyed learning it and advancing.
Thanks for your consideration,
RobynDawn

DeletedUser26202

I have been playing only a few days, and have managed to pick up on a lot of the aspects of this game, but I can definitely use some instruction, info, and pointers. I have played other online games and am still currently playing one, so I am not unfamiliar with the interactive internet games. I am a daily player, especially on this game, as I have enjoyed learning it and advancing.
Thanks for your consideration,
RobynDawn

I just started a guild if you are interested in joining Dragon Raiders If you have friends that are looking for a guild they can join also