• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

I am looking for a new guild...

Rushgirlsrox

I am in Sinerania and I am looking for a guild that actually participates in the GE and I don't have to wait for the only founding member to unlock L2. I understand I may have to wait a day, but in my current guild I am still waiting and I have contacted the "founder" and has had no response. And I am not the only member in my current guild with this frustration. If there are any guilds out there that would like 2 maybe 3 new members please let me know.

Graviton

I just changed guilds on S-world for a similar reason, my old guild didn't have a 1.9 thread. Look for ALIAS. You have to apply. They're active in GE and GBG. They change their name slightly every once in awhile, but it's always ALIAS: <something>. Seems to be a good guild so far.

DevaCat

I hear what you're saying -- there are far too many guilds with absentee founders and leaders, traps for the unwary. I'm not on S, but get yourself into a better guild. If you join one that still sucks, keep going. You'll find one that's better. Forum members will help you find one. Good luck!

Merek the Wise

I'm in S world and can have an invite sent over to you if you're still looking for a guild that's heavy into GE, they unlock the 4th level every week. They always welcome in new members so that's not a problem.