• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] I am missing some of the awards earned from the world cup event! Anyone else?

• Thread starter DeletedUser25235
  • Start date

DeletedUser25235

I made notes as I chased after Wishing Well Shrink kits in 8 different worlds on the last day of the world cup event. I recorded on paper between 5 to 7 full kits plus some fragments for each world. When I went to use my awards the next day, there were fewer kits in my inventory for most of the worlds I play in. The Inno support just verifies the numbers that I see in my inventory.

My "win" records are based on the screen display saying that you have won the daily prize! I recorded the fragments separately. No confusion there!

Does anyone else have this issue? Do you have the expected number of daily awards won in your inventory?

My best,
4*

DeletedUser33179

The last full (as in 24 hours in total) day's Daily Special was the Rogue Hideout shrink kit - not a wishing well shrink kit.

WW shrink kit fragments were a standard prize option from one of the soccer players, there irregardless of what the Daily Special is.

Edit: the WW shrink kit was only offered once as a Daily Special, on June 15th