• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

I am sniping on a space carrier already !!

Captain Christian

I am friends with the highest ranked player in Angkor, but of course he hasn't advanced yet. The next three highest people have, but the one I'm friends with hasn't.

UBERhelp1

I am friends with the highest ranked player in Angkor, but of course he hasn't advanced yet. The next three highest people have, but the one I'm friends with hasn't.
Either way, unless you plan on buying the goods with diamonds, it may take a little bit to get the SC. On Angkor (don't know about any other world), there have been wait lists for weeks now for the goods. Unless you are on those lists, you may be stuck waiting.

Captain Christian

Either way, unless you plan on buying the goods with diamonds, it may take a little bit to get the SC. On Angkor (don't know about any other world), there have been wait lists for weeks now for the goods. Unless you are on those lists, you may be stuck waiting.
I asked in global, but no one ever responded. I might spend some diamonds on blueprints, but I'll have none left for goods if I do.

Agent327

With the age only released for one day I came across a city with a Level 8 space carrier !!

I am now sniping on it and hope to get some BP soon.

Smart thinking! First, it will cost you a lot of fp's to get the goods. Seond, what you really need in LMA is a 7x4 GB that gives you medals and a very slight chance at something extra.

WinnerGR

Smart thinking! First, it will cost you a lot of fp's to get the goods. Seond, what you really need in LMA is a 7x4 GB that gives you medals and a very slight chance at something extra.
I have BPs for lots of GBs and have just not built them yet as they are not going to be useful.

When I am stuck in the tech tree I snipe and now I have lots of BPs.

The Lady Redneck

Agent got it right. On Beta I got the BPs for the SC as easily as I get COL BPs if starting a new city. To me that speaks volumes. I am in CE there so see little need to use up the space needed for a few medals and a slight chance of something extra. There was a fair amount of time between the launch of the 1st and 2nd GB in SAM. So I will bide my time until they get round to launching the 2nd GB. and see what it has to offer.

DeletedUser26488

I am in SAAB but my personal jury is out on whether the SC is going to be worthwhile...I stopped jumping on new GBs along time ago, deleting them later hurts!

DeletedUser24719

People who really cares about your egotistical displays and announcements of personal achievements! That isn't what this forum is about! Please take the egos somewhere else and save the space for something constructive

DeletedUser31499

I see so many players in lower ages rush to get the latest and greatest GB thinking it will fix their cities woes. I look at the level of their GBs... they got em all... and none of em are leveled above 10 if even that. Focus on leveling up the GBs you have... and when they are leveled well out of the sweet spot... then go and get the latest and greatest and focus on leveling it up. Build a city with a strong foundation... a large daily fp production... and leveling up those GBs will be so much quicker. I know here with you guys I’m preaching to the choir.