• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Not A Bug I can't change my city name and customize my profile text.

SpaceMinmi

Whenever I visit my profile I try to change my city name and change my profile text. Once changed I leave my town hall and then come back, but when I come back its the same old thing. Does anyone know how to help?

Ebeondi Asi

After you change it, immediately click on the part called "account'.. Then go back. you do not need to actually change anything in account just go there. It seems to fix that problem.

The Lady Redneck

Once you Change your city name you have to click OK at the bottom of the window. To save the change
You have to do the same thing when you alter your profile text. If you do not click the OK button the changes will not be saved.

SpaceMinmi

Once you Change your city name you have to click OK at the bottom of the window. To save the change
You have to do the same thing when you alter your profile text. If you do not click the OK button the changes will not be saved.
THANKS!!! IT WORKED!