• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

I don't get Why so many neighbors just make 1-2 goods at a time?

UP ONLINE

more than 1/2 do it And I try to explain it to them
You would think they would read the popup box if they picked the wrong goods building to build!!
They just can't think and use there brain, I don't think they were born with one lol
took me 1-2 days to get it when I just started playing it

Last edited:

The Lady Redneck

Well the noobs today do not pay attention to any of the in game instructions. They are only used to candy crush type games that require very little, if any, thought. They think that when they finish the tutorial that is all there is to it and go off with their vast experience and start their own guilds. They know nothing about boosted goods buildings. or the need to trade or anything else. So the noobs who join their guilds have no-one to advise them. No-one can tell any of them that this game requires them to use their brains and actually reason things out for themselves. Nor are they made aware that the game requires co-operation between players. They have never came across such a concept before. So they simply do what is in front of them. That is why you end up seeing folks in PE and higher still leveling up Delphi and building non boosted goods buildings..

Am not saying they are all like that, but a large proportion of them are.

Ironrooster

There is a quest to have each goods building for your age. The couple of times I have had the space, I did the quest and just let the buildings sit until I needed the space for something else.

WANDERERthe

There is a quest to have each goods building for your age. The couple of times I have had the space, I did the quest and just let the buildings sit until I needed the space for something else.
I have no Idea What you're Talking about a Quest that way. Nothing to do with building all goods buildings in your age lol No knowledge of the game
You have a Content map And You get 2 Random Goods Booster FOR EACH AGE, letting you Produce 5 in 4H or 10 in 8 hours
So building a goods building not on the Content map you will see can only make 1-2 goods at a time LMAO What a waste of space
The other goods you need.... get them by trading with your guilds From your MARKET icon.
If you like the game! Knowledge is power Watch guides on youtube lol you might get lost looking for what you need to help yourself.

Last edited:

Ebeondi Asi

Eventually you will not need to build any Goods buildings. Most longer term players use Event buildings to make goods. No need for supplies or Coins to make Goods. No limit on type.

Ironrooster

I have no Idea What you're Talking about a Quest that way. Nothing to do with building all goods buildings in your age lol No knowledge of the game
When you get to the Early Middle Ages there is a side quest called Build All Goods Buildings. You satisfy the quest by building each of the 5 goods buildings for the Early Middle Ages. In the High Middle Ages it is called the Medieval Master of Goods.

Wwwoodchuck

I have offered help to folks like that. Some people just do not care about advancing at a rapid pace or growing strong, they just want to relax and play the game at their pace. If they need 25 of a certain good, they are fine with producing one per day until they have them. They do not want to join a Guild or trade, just log in at their leisure, empty the FP bar, collect goods then log off.

I have one person on my friends list that will message me when he is going to level a GB if there are open slots. If I put 1 FP in, they are happy. I have offered to 1.9 slots for them, they say no need. I have another friend who plays with one other person. Yes, they are actually two different players. They dump all their FP on each other’s GB. They do not mind that others get P2 for a few FP, they will just keep putting in FP until it levels, then repeat.

The only advantage to having a bunch of goods buildings, confusing bullies on which good is boosted. The disadvantages, way more than I want to post. It is just that some people choose to play it at a slow pace. They are also the same people with no defending armies.

Last edited:

wolfhoundtoo

It absolutely makes no sense to build goods you aren't boosted in as some kind of anti plundering defense. Anyone doing that has cost themselves more goods than they would of lost if they've been plundered since you had to give up making 5 times the amount of goods you could of made by making a boosted good.

The Lady Redneck

The very worst thing you can do in this game is to age up fast. It is the one thing that really shows you up as a noob. In cities from Iron Age to CA I never age up until I can auto battle all 4 levels of GE and am top of my hood. After that you tend to come across campers so reaching #1 in the hood is not always practical. Being in the top 10 is enough. I make sure to have and keep a stash of at least 500 of each BA and IA goods in my treasury and 1000 of each of the goods for the other ages. I also aim to have enough FP packs and next age goods in my inventory to be able to complete all the techs of the new age I will be moving into plus enough so that I am not short when I do move up. When you take your time like that you get more out of the game, you have the time to level up your GBs so keep the strength with you as you go.

Glockgemini

They are just showing off their ignorance. The bottom half of the hood is a wasteland, even in AF, and usually not worth pillaging.