• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

I don't think this is working properly.

DeletedUser34800

@princess blackmun Just because they have high tech GBs does not mean they spent real money on diamonds. A person can get the BPs for any GB by donating FPs to the specific GB they want. They can then trade their daily FPs and FP packs they earned to purchase the goods needed to build the GB.

Being in a good guild will allow a person to work towards those type goals. It's not always about money. It's also about planning, patience, and work.

DeletedUser31592

As I suspected, if I was willing to spend real-world money I could be a real badass, huh? Nope. I'm in it for the game, not my ego.

Thanks for the help, all.
I didn't even pay real money in a brand new world. I found someone else who paid real money, and paid them in FPs that I had been saving.
It is extremely easy to get higher level GBs in worlds A through V. X is getting better but some are still pricey. Y, Z, and New A will cost a fortune in FPs, but possible.

DeletedUser32973

As I suspected, if I was willing to spend real-world money I could be a real badass, huh? Nope. I'm in it for the game, not my ego.

Thanks for the help, all.

Hold it!!! As a serious proponent of diamond farming I have to respond! Diamonds don't necessarily mean real world money. Even one diamond farm can give you a decent income of diamonds per week, and it doesn't really take all that much time to manage.

DeletedUser35296

Hold it!!! As a serious proponent of diamond farming I have to respond! Diamonds don't necessarily mean real world money. Even one diamond farm can give you a decent income of diamonds per week, and it doesn't really take all that much time to manage.

Crolito, I checked the wiki and can't find any references to a diamond farm. Can you explain a little better? I was assuming you had to pay or complete quests to earn diamonds (and the amount I've earned through quests is pittance. I couldn't even buy a premium residential building with what I've accumulated.)

I'm in a great guild, so getting goods in trade isn't a problem.

Thanks!

DeletedUser31592

Crolito, I checked the wiki and can't find any references to a diamond farm. Can you explain a little better? I was assuming you had to pay or complete quests to earn diamonds (and the amount I've earned through quests is pittance. I couldn't even buy a premium residential building with what I've accumulated.)

I'm in a great guild, so getting goods in trade isn't a problem.

Thanks!

GE, especially level 4, is a great source of diamonds. I play in multiple worlds and rarely acquire less than 1,000 in a single week. About 1200 is my average.

DeletedUser26965

GE, especially level 4, is a great source of diamonds. I play in multiple worlds and rarely acquire less than 1,000 in a single week. About 1200 is my average.
yeah but that's a lot of work:p

DeletedUser26965

Which is why I'm going to take one city and experiment with changing it over to fight. With as much autobattle as possible. ;)
Yeah, seems to me that GE may be the main way possibly from now on, maybe. I mean, I went the WW route via events but we'll see if they eliminate WW's from events from now on, they already essentially did in the Spring Event so if they do so in the next 3 main seasonal events then that route is gone leaving DC's to get WW and GE to get FoY, and of course diamonds direct from encounter chests.

DeletedUser32973

yeah but that's a lot of work:p

If you have an optimal setup in IA it's not too bad. Now getting to that setup does take time.

Right now I have around a 60-70ish boost on my diamond farms, and while I can fight all through GE4, it's hell. I need to get an Alcatraz and finish up leveling my attack GBs.

Excellent Great FAQ! I guess I'm a Normy.

Sometimes I think being a "Normy" might be the most fun way to play. I've started another world specifically for that purpose.

DeletedUser27889

I too wanted to throw my 2 cents in and say the by far great majority of players I have encountered did not spend diamonds for the goods for their GBs but rather traded FP or are in a guild that helped them.

The real world cost of the goods for a GB is far too expensive for most to lay down, I did the math once I think it was $80 for arc alone, just the goods. Of course you will find some people, especially in a new world spending big bucks but your average camper is trading FP.

Speaking of which if anyone in Noarsil wants Traz or Chat I charge 250 ;)

I agree it isn't a perfect system but from a PvP standpoint I do find it better than it was. Even a LMA camper stands no chance with a TE rusher. BPs for advanced buildings and trading up/down in hood definitely took a hit though.

DeletedUser29623

You can get blueprints for advanced-age GBs by donating to other players’ GBs (the same kind) so that you get one of the top reward positions and by motivating/polishing buildings of the same age as the GB you want. As far as I know, no quest gives you blueprints for buildings above your age.

You can do the above by joining a guild with players in the advanced ages and by having players in advanced ages in your friends list. It’s a good idea to concentrate on going after one GB at a time. You will probably end up having to buy one or two blueprints with diamonds, but you can get diamonds via GE, especially Level 4, without paying real money for them. Then you buy the goods for FPs, with the main challenge being finding a seller.