• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

I don't use Great Buildings.

hi606

Yes, I said Great Buildings, not gB'S. In fact, I am more interested in the history than the strategy.

DeletedUser34893

I am not sure anyone can follow your thought process, what's your point again?

Super Catanian

Also, GBs were intergrated in the game to reflect some of the cultures of the past (Greek, Roman, Mesoamerican, Gothic European, Russian, hell, even Japanese if you count the Himeji Castle, ignoring the holograms).
Of course, I am not judging your gameplay style, but if you like history, it won't be a mistake to build some GBs in your city.

DeletedUser34893

Oh, so it was a statement. Well I am glad the OP let the forum know. I'd like to know more of the history of the GB's in the game also but I am too lazy to google them.

The Lady Redneck

I am more interested in the history than the strategy.

There would be no History if at some point a king, army general or other leader had not used strategy in order to conquer and/or subdue neighboring civilizations. Historic buildings have always been built for strategic reasons. Castles let your neighbors see how powerful you are. Cultural buildings let others see how advanced your thinking is. Palaces let them see how affluent you are. They are a visual strategy saying, "You might be better served by make friends with us rather than making war. Look at how, strong, intelligent and rich we are.

Emberguard

They are a visual strategy saying, "You might be better served by make friends with us rather than making war. Look at how, strong, intelligent and rich we are.
Ironically many look at who’s at the top of the neighbourhood and go “lol nope” to attacking them because they see the lvl of their GBs and convince themselves they’re unable to be touched.

DreadfulCadillac

Ironically many look at who’s at the top of the neighbourhood and go “lol nope” to attacking them because they see the lvl of their GBs and convince themselves they’re unable to be touched.
Higer lvl gbs?i see it as a CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prior Dave

Yes, I said Great Buildings, not gB'S. In fact, I am more interested in the history than the strategy.
I've wondered about that from time to time...but then I decided the other extreme would be the more practical way to go....A city built only of Great Buildings! An interesting concept that I may pursue one day...

Emberguard

I’m interested to know how they’re going without GBs. If the FP bar is full it might prove a problem for collecting goods from the city unless they’re also not using many events