• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

I FINALLY moved on to HMA...and I feel a bit empty inside.

Tunka Manin

I camped in EMA for an entire YEAR and a half (only meant for a few months) by accident. And figured I been playing the same era listening to the same annoying music forever and a day. Finally just pulled the trigger and just blew through every single research (somehow collected 14K forge points in my backpack). Listening to the new music even made me nearly cry in sadness. Had to stop playing just to let myself set in I moved on. Like saying goodbye to an old neighborhood.

Now outside of doing the map and required missions (I didn't get any rerun missions) I feel like I don't know what to do at all. Not exactly sure where to go from here. ANd this is only one of my worlds. My other world is still stuck in the EMAs.

The Lady Redneck

this might seem a bit blunt. But Yes, your E world city is stuck in EMA. Looks like it is stuck from lack of effort on your part. and it sounds like your other city is much the same. Dunno how you can park in any Era "by accident". I did deliberately stick in Iron age for a year, but in that time managed to build, Zeus, CoA, Cdm, OBS, ToR, StM AO, CF, HC, Cape, Traz, TA, Kraken and of course my Arc. Had both Arc and Cape to level 80 the triad plus Traz to 25 and the rest to level 20 before leaving Iron age. And I was only in a little 3 man guild for all that time. The guild you are in does not look to be very active though. Maybe you are waiting to be spoon fed the game?

Did you never try at all to actually figure the game out for yourself so you could get fun out of it? Cannot blame the guild. Because if you chose to sit in a guild that is not very active and does not help you to help yourself you will never get very far. If you do not know where to go from here it is simply because you are not using your brain to reason things out. In this game that is something YOU are supposed to do.

MariB64

I turned the music off the first day I started playing the game, I think. I usually have other tabs open and the music over lapping the other tabs was a bit annoying so no music for me. I usually do turn the music off in games though as they become repetitive and that by itself is annoying to me