• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

I have a daily quest in which one of the five is "Activate two boosts in your tavern" what?"

CherryButterfly

Not to beat a dead horse, but the part where you said you paid the 50 Diamonds to select another Boost... But said it didn't count towards the two. I think maybe then you did not, actually go SELECT ANOTHER BOOST? This does not automatically select another one, you are just paying the 50 Diamonds for the "privilege" of being able to run a second one at the same time as the first. You still need to actually Go Pick another boost.

You can buy two within the daily Quest time limit without using Diamonds if you buy one of the shorter ones first and/or second.

Tharkunn

Just a follow up opinion for you all. The current wisdom seems to be to leave the tavern alone until all the seats are taken. I disagree with this. Especially if going away from keys for a bit or for the night. Or even switching to a different city for awhile. I know the idea is if the tavern is at 9 of 10 if you clear it. The next person leaves only 50 silver instead of the 70 silver they would have left. This is the wrong way to look at it. I look at it what if not just one more person wanted to visit your tavern but three more did? True on the guy that would have been the 10th you lost 20 silver on the next 2 you lost 104 silver because they failed to enter.

wontn23

Just a follow up opinion for you all. The current wisdom seems to be to leave the tavern alone until all the seats are taken. I disagree with this. Especially if going away from keys for a bit or for the night. Or even switching to a different city for awhile. I know the idea is if the tavern is at 9 of 10 if you clear it. The next person leaves only 50 silver instead of the 70 silver they would have left. This is the wrong way to look at it. I look at it what if not just one more person wanted to visit your tavern but three more did? True on the guy that would have been the 10th you lost 20 silver on the next 2 you lost 104 silver because they failed to enter.

I have the same problem. If I wait to fill the tavern I can lose out on many friend aiding me and not finding a seat to visit. I have a very active friends list and I usually empty my tavern 3 or 4 times a day. If know I'm going to be gone for a few hours and my tavern is at least 3/4 full, I empty it. I get usually get more silver per day than I use. I always empty it (unless I forget ☹) every night before I sign off. If I don't I can wake up and find out that my tavern filled during the night and an additional 10 people were online with no seats available. (What is it with you west coast guys and late night playing? )
BTW I have a maxed out tavern with no other upgrades available.

Waiting until your tavern is full to empty it is just best practices only (because of getting the maximum silver).

No one has to do that. You can empty it however you want, whenever you want.

I always usually wait until full because I'm greedy like that, LOL. But there are times when I'm going to bed or I'm not going to be in-game for some serious hours and I want all my seats available during that time, so I empty, regardless.

WendyEJ

I have a very active friends list and I usually empty my tavern 3 or 4 times a day. If know I'm going to be gone for a few hours and my tavern is at least 3/4 full, I empty it.
I do the same Usually it fills quite quickly Empty it before bed and if I am leaving for awhile

Figured out the Boost thing too late Wouldn't have been able to complete the quest anyway. they didn't recognize my productions