• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

I hope someone can help me

DeletedUser31259

The daily quest requires me to solve 3 encounters in ge by negotiating. ge requires me to spend diamonds every time I click to see if I got it right, I don't have that many diamonds and it doesn't seem right that it should require that many, Am I doing something wrong?

wolfhoundtoo

The daily quest requires me to solve 3 encounters in ge by negotiating. ge requires me to spend diamonds every time I click to see if I got it right, I don't have that many diamonds and it doesn't seem right that it should require that many, Am I doing something wrong?

Yes you are doing something wrong. If it requires you to spend diamonds to negotiate it means that you don't have the necessary goods for the negotiations. So take a look at the goods they are asking for and go trade for those goods and the need for diamonds should go away.

DeletedUser31259

Yes you are doing something wrong. If it requires you to spend diamonds to negotiate it means that you don't have the necessary goods for the negotiations. So take a look at the goods they are asking for and go trade for those goods and the need for diamonds should go away.

Thank you, that was exactly what I needed to know