• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

I hve been so insulted in life than today

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1475

hello leader who do not have 10,000 points

I found out the guilds in this game do not want you unless you have 10,000 points

I had this sent to me in a pm message from a guild leader, I was up set and insulted by this

but that is the way people are

DeletedUser

If that's really the worst you've ever been insulted, I'd say you're doing pretty good.

DeletedUser

Its the little things that drive men. Some men have honor, some have wealth. I believe his honor may have been attacked and he is venting.
As for me. I feel ya. In another game, My crew was denied entry into a flag because we didn't pillage and plunder enough. So i took my 5 million, and painted my fleet.
Later. I heard many of their members got banned. Poker debts, stealing and just plain old dumb luck.
Some even left.
Now they look for anything to join them, even new players.
I still have my fleet, my millions, and I make swords for everyone i can.
So, I would say, don't take it too harshly. You can come join our guild...
no money down...
;)

DeletedUser

Seeing as no one on Brisgard has reached 10,000 in points, I think they were just giving you a hard time.
I wouldnt take it personally.

PS: Moved the thread to a correct spot.

DeletedUser34

hahahaha, I'd start your own guild and make it a priority to attack everyone in that guild and loot every member of his guild every 24 hours, then send a little note that says

Dear Sukka,
10000 my left big toe!!!!! I stole your goods with less.
Thanks

DeletedUser1475

I like to know what the hell is Dominotx711, is being rude and unkind,

one more Dominotx711, I have never made a guild ok

DeletedUser34

ok, back down, I was siding WITH YOU.
That guild wouldn't take you, sooooo........
get your revenge, via post 6.
don't get mad, get even and be creative, and obnoxious about it. You can bet that is what a lot of us would do :D

DeletedUser

Poor poor Dom, nobody understands her :huh:

Must be that dry english humor :D

DeletedUser34

story of my life...gets me into a lot of trouble too :p

I have been told I am like beer, it takes time to acquire the taste

711t06.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What the heck, of course not fool! The tension rose when they felt like it. :razz:

DeletedUser1567

indeed why attack domino when she be taking your side? i would have attacked them every 24hrs win or lose, no need to cry about someone not taking you just get even ;). and if anyone see's General Achilles near em shoot for him :laugh: he cant defend or attack lol

DeletedUser

I like to know what the hell is Dominotx711, is being rude and unkind,

one more Dominotx711, I have never made a guild ok

oh domino was so bein rude man give em a piece of ur mind, dont let em talk to like that on the forums man tell em off

DeletedUser

oh domino was so bein rude man give em a piece of ur mind, dont let em talk to like that on the forums man tell em off

Either you haven't read the posts on this thread, or this is masterfully hidden sarcasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.