• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

I like trains.

Super Catanian

Someone change the title of this thread to "Check out the towns of these hardcore Diamond buyers whose purchases help sustain the game for cheapskates"

DeletedUser30312

I think I found the winner in terms of trains (although he seems to disdain the cars):

View attachment 15175

That city is one giant middle finger to the rest of the hood. It's...a work of art. Hold on, I think I got something in my eye...

I just plundered a train which had 2 freight cars in front of the train, not behind it. Sent the owner a message letting them know that the cars won't produce in front. A helpful tip for the owner to ensure both maximum production and maximum plunder.

Is that wrong?

More likely ineffective. I've given advice before to neighbors who continued their suboptimal gameplay.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Just as a rancher wants his herd to be healthy, you want to help your neighbourhood be productive. Unfortunately, most players listen about as well as cows do.
Well, there is healthy, and then there is healthy.

I prefer my healthy neighborhood to be more like a flock of sheep waiting to be fleeced than a herd of bulls with their balls in a strap.