• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

I need 40 IA Goods...?

Charmante

My Doubloons quest requires I donate 40 IA Goods to a Guild -- ALL I have are Bronze Age goods -- is anyone on Tuulech willing to Trade me 40 IA Goods for BA?

THANKS!!!

Lady Gato

Do you know how to use the market function? You set up trades there where you offer your BA goods for IA goods. 20 lumber for 10 ebony for example. The icon with a gavel on it takes you to the market. Or you can look to see if someone is wanting BA goods in the trades listed there. If they do it will cost you 1 fp to take the trade. If you list your stuff and wait then it is free - the buyer pays the fp. If you are in a guild, the trades are free between guildmates.

Charmante

Do you know how to use the market function? You set up trades there where you offer your BA goods for IA goods. 20 lumber for 10 ebony for example. The icon with a gavel on it takes you to the market. Or you can look to see if someone is wanting BA goods in the trades listed there. If they do it will cost you 1 fp to take the trade. If you list your stuff and wait then it is free - the buyer pays the fp. If you are in a guild, the trades are free between guildmates.

Well, some aren't clickable. Like I see 50 Jewels for 10 Marble -- but it won't let me do it...

If I post my Marble and Dye for goods, is it usually fairly quick?

Also, I need 40 of ANY IA goods... So can I post a trade for ANY goods or must I select specific goods?

Nicholas002

Ask your guild. that will be more successful than asking here.

Here: about 5% of forum-ers are on Tuulech. About 50% of those will read your message. About 50% of those will want to help. About 1% of those will be your nieghbors or friends. About 50% of those will be able to help. That leaves you near 0% chance to get help here.

guild: about 90% of a good guild (I hope you are in one?) will help you within a few minutes.
Well, some aren't clickable. Like I see 50 Jewels for 10 Marble -- but it won't let me do it...
the trade ratio is capped at 2:1
can I post a trade for ANY goods or must I select specific goods?
select specific goods

BruteForceAttack

Try and join a guild. If you have access to PC, check in global chat.

If you have only BA goods, you first need to exchange them to EMA and then to IA

Try trades like

Give 100 dye for 50 Jewels

Then 50 Jewels for 25 Gold

Edited to remove incorrect info

Last edited:

Lady Gato

If I post my Marble and Dye for goods, is it usually fairly quick?

Also, I need 40 of ANY IA goods... So can I post a trade for ANY goods or must I select specific goods?

@Nicholas002 is right - getting goods is quicker if you can ask your guildmates. But I saw you going in/out of my guild on Tuulech so I assume you are glarging. Nicholas - if Charmante & I are friends on Tuulech, can she see my trades even if she isn't in my neighborhood or guild? If she can, then Charmante please send me a friend request as I am full up & can't send any more out but I can accept new requests.

Trades between BA & IA are 2:1 -- for example 20 dye for 10 ebony. You don't want to list 2 dye for 1 ebony as that would cause people not to buy if they have to spend a fp and get such a small trade. The reason that some aren't clickable for you is that the system is letting you know you don't have the amount in stock for you to sell. So if you have 45 dye you are wanting to sell for 22 ebony but you actually typed 50 dye -- it won't let you create that trade. Same thing if you are trying to buy & see what you want on the market page 50 cloth for 100 dye. It won't let you click to buy that cloth if you don't have the 100 dye. Oh and when you do create a trade, the system pulls that amount that you offered out of your inventory and "suspends" that amount until your trade is picked up. That's to keep you from using your "dye" elsewhere. You can even go cancel your offer before it is accepted and at that point the dye would be put back into your inventory.

The length of time it takes for someone to pick up your trade varies. Since there's an on going event, they might get picked up quicker. Try searching for fair trades in the search bar and it will tell you more about trading.

Farfle the smelly

@Nicholas002 is right - getting goods is quicker if you can ask your guildmates. But I saw you going in/out of my guild on Tuulech so I assume you are glarging. Nicholas - if Charmante & I are friends on Tuulech, can she see my trades even if she isn't in my neighborhood or guild? If she can, then Charmante please send me a friend request as I am full up & can't send any more out but I can accept new requests.

Trades between BA & IA are 2:1 -- for example 20 dye for 10 ebony. You don't want to list 2 dye for 1 ebony as that would cause people not to buy if they have to spend a fp and get such a small trade. The reason that some aren't clickable for you is that the system is letting you know you don't have the amount in stock for you to sell. So if you have 45 dye you are wanting to sell for 22 ebony but you actually typed 50 dye -- it won't let you create that trade. Same thing if you are trying to buy & see what you want on the market page 50 cloth for 100 dye. It won't let you click to buy that cloth if you don't have the 100 dye. Oh and when you do create a trade, the system pulls that amount that you offered out of your inventory and "suspends" that amount until your trade is picked up. That's to keep you from using your "dye" elsewhere. You can even go cancel your offer before it is accepted and at that point the dye would be put back into your inventory.

The length of time it takes for someone to pick up your trade varies. Since there's an on going event, they might get picked up quicker. Try searching for fair trades in the search bar and it will tell you more about trading.
I just asked my guild about your question and they said yes to trading to non-guild non-hood friends. :)

Charmante

I added you @Lady Gato :)