1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

I need friends

Discussion in 'Cirgard Drama' started by KingBolg, Feb 3, 2013.

1. KingBolg

KingBolg New Member

Hi, I like friends who motivate and polish most days if not every day. If you'd like me to motivate and polish your city daily, sent me a friend invite. KingBolg. :)

2. SoarsLikeAnEagle

SoarsLikeAnEagle New Member

You can add the same request for me...:)

3. ad2013

ad2013 Guest

I am on "D" world and need friends, I motivate/polish EVERYDAY but I cannot invite so if you want my help you need to send me a friend invite

4. texasdeck

texasdeck Guest

Same here. I can always use a friend. Send me (texasdeck) an invite and I'll motivate/polish everyday. I'm only on World Cirgard. Thanks.

5. LeaderOfSlaysburg

LeaderOfSlaysburg New Member

I've added a couple of you on Cirgard. I will polish/motivate daily. Also if anyone wants the same in Arvahall, send me an add, @ MJJSAV. Thanks

6. jbtcajun

jbtcajun Guest

Usually I visit those that have visited me and try to return the favor.
    How do you increase the # of actions allowed a day?
    I normally have 2 and would use more if understood how they are created.

7. DeM2

DeM2 Guest

you can polish or motivate each of your neighbors, friends, and guild mates. any neighbors who are not friends or guild mates can be attacked and, if defeated, plundered.

each player action (attack, polish, motivate) can be done once per 24 hrs. so if you had 80 people in your guild, you could polish each of them for a total of 79 (80 minus you). same with neighborhood and friends.

if you want more actions, add more friends.