• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] I need help with Diamond/Football package purchase.

DeletedUser41441

First off, I am aware this is my mistake. I do still want the package I purchased for that matter. I am just hoping I can talk to someone who can help me correct my mistake, but do not know where to ask for that help.
Let me explain:
I have two cities (In different worlds). I cannot afford a lot of diamonds, but from time to time I will purchase a small package. Since Diamonds are transferable, I can use them in both worlds.
Today I purchased a $19.99 Diamond/Football package. I intended to share Diamonds, but I wanted the Footballs in a specific city. Unfortunately, when I made the purchase I forgot to verify which city I was in. I meant to purchase them in my city in Yorkton, but instead I Purchased them in my city on Korch.
I have not spent ANY of the Footballs, so this should be an easy fix. I just need the Footballs removed from my world in Korch and moved to my world in Yorkton.
I realize that once they are in Yorkton, I will only be able to use them there.
I further realize a Moderator will not be likely to be able to fix this, but they should be able to get it to the right person that can...
My User name is bjm362.

DeletedUser29933

you will want to contact support from in game and create a ticket. on PC right click on the screen click contact support or from app in settings under help tab. I'm not saying they can do anything to help you move the currency from one world to another, but submitting a help ticket with your request is a good place to start.

DeletedUser

First off, I am aware this is my mistake. I do still want the package I purchased for that matter. I am just hoping I can talk to someone who can help me correct my mistake, but do not know where to ask for that help.
Let me explain:
I have two cities (In different worlds). I cannot afford a lot of diamonds, but from time to time I will purchase a small package. Since Diamonds are transferable, I can use them in both worlds.
Today I purchased a $19.99 Diamond/Football package. I intended to share Diamonds, but I wanted the Footballs in a specific city. Unfortunately, when I made the purchase I forgot to verify which city I was in. I meant to purchase them in my city in Yorkton, but instead I Purchased them in my city on Korch.
I have not spent ANY of the Footballs, so this should be an easy fix. I just need the Footballs removed from my world in Korch and moved to my world in Yorkton.
I realize that once they are in Yorkton, I will only be able to use them there.
I further realize a Moderator will not be likely to be able to fix this, but they should be able to get it to the right person that can...
My User name is bjm362.
@cptvkirk's response is absolutely correct. Contact in-game support as he advises, as that is the only avenue for such matters.

DeletedUser41441

@cptvkirk's response is absolutely correct. Contact in-game support as he advises, as that is the only avenue for such matters.
Thank you both for your responses.
After a bit of deliberation I have decided to just leave it. The city I intended to put it in is already more capable of completing the challenges and didn't really need the help. The city I accidentally put them in is a bit behind the other and could probably use a little help....