• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[I.R.L.] I'm buying my first car!

Which car do you think I should buy as my first car?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RazorbackPirate

Which one? The Porsche is one too.
P.S. Do you pronounce it "Porch" or "Porcha"?
Sorry, I didn't notice they were both convertibles.

Personally, I'd go with the Bentley, because most everyone else would go with the Porsche. Why fit in when you can stand out?

I pronounce it correctly, as Porsh.

The truck before the one I have now was a Dodge RAM. When I went to the dealer to look at them, the sales person asked me what color I was looking for. My response was that I didn't know what color I wanted, but I knew which colors I didn't want, which were black, white, tan, or grey.

He laughed and told me that those were the four most popular colors. To which I responded, "Which is why I don't want them."

Especially if you go with the Porsche, don't get red. Red vehicles get speeding tickets at a much higher rate than any other color.

Jern2017

Sorry, I didn't notice they were both convertibles.

Personally, I'd go with the Bentley, because most everyone else would go with the Porsche. Why fit in when you can stand out?

I pronounce it correctly, as Porsh.

The truck before the one I have now was a Dodge RAM. When I went to the dealer to look at them, the sales person asked me what color I was looking for. My response was that I didn't know what color I wanted, but I knew which colors I didn't want, which were black, white, tan, or grey.

He laughed and told me that those were the four most popular colors. To which I responded, "Which is why I don't want them."

Especially if you go with the Porsche, don't get red. Red vehicles get speeding tickets at a much higher rate than any other color.

Porsche. Por-shuh.

As for the question: buy what you want. I don't like sports cars. I personally prefer sedans and SUVs. I currently drive a VW Phaeton, but I'm looking at the Mercedes GL series now.

DevaCat

Y'all are wrong about how you say Porsche. Everybody knows it's "porch". You know, like that thing on the front of your house where you drag out your couch and recliner? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.