• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[I.R.L.] What are everyone's hobbies?

Other than this game of course, lol. As there have been several I.R.L. posts lately, I figured I may as well add mine. I collect and repair antique vacuums. The one in my profile pic is a 1919 Torrington, and was in a heavy flood. The pic is from the first time it had been cleaned and able to work in 30+ years. My other gem(below) is a 1912 Brilliant Suction Cleaner. No guard on that fan whatsoever!
So, what are everyone's hobbies?

Attachments

• IMG_0241.JPG
    IMG_0241.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0243.JPG
    IMG_0243.JPG
    12.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0242.JPG
    IMG_0242.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Alpha Persei

Other than this game of course, lol. As there have been several I.R.L. posts lately, I figured I may as well add mine. I collect and repair antique vacuums. The one in my profile pic is a 1919 Torrington, and was in a heavy flood. The pic is from the first time it had been cleaned and able to work in 30+ years. My other gem(below) is a 1912 Brilliant Suction Cleaner. No guard on that fan whatsoever!
So, what are everyone's hobbies?
i love watching people restore old antiques and other items , then seeing them work after . it's kinda cool

Alpha Persei

hobbies are..
-reading
-play board games
- watch you tube vids on history
-practice learning 5 other languages
-watch anime
-study history and any other subjects

and re-do it again

Graviton

Like many others, I have several:
I play bass guitar, looking for a new band after moving to AZ.
I collect official minor league baseballs, modern as well as historical. My website is listed in my sig. I've writtten a book about collecting baseballs.
I watch and read sci-fi; currently I'm toward the end of The Expanse series of novels.
I draw a bit.
I ran a monthly table-top roleplaying game based on the Hero System (Champions), until we moved to AZ.

Captain Christian

My hobbies:
Collecting diecast cars
Playing video games
Collecting coins
Playing FoE
Yeah, I like collecting diecast cars as well. 1/64 or 1/38? I also had a quarter collection. I was up to about 30 states when I had to use them all for laundry in a hotel. Since then, I've resorted to collecting bread closures. I'm up to about 130 right now.

Farfle the smelly

I am a numismatist and a deltiologist. I am also an avid follower of cricket (now to old to play anymore).
I had to google those, but they sound cool! I did swapbot for a while and you would be VERY popular on there, I imagine!

My hobbies:
1. Crafting
2. Gardening
3. Reading (way too much, actually)
4. Games (now FOE, but also words with friends, I used to play Myst (remember that game??) and Okami (I looooved the graphics, but only the PlayStation game, the phone version totally sucks

I can’t think of any others but I have only been able to do those for the last 4 months and have forgotten everything else. Sad. /-:

(Edited for accuracy)

Last edited:

MarktheMagnificent

I had to google those, but they sound cool! I did swapbot for a while and you would be VERY popular on there, I imagine!

My hobbies:
1. Crafting
2. Gardening
3. Reading (way too much, actually)
4. Games (now FOE, but also words with friends, I used to play Myst (remember that game??) and Okami (I looooved the graphics, but only the PlayStation game, the phone version totally sucks

I can’t think of any others but I have only been able to do those for the last 4 months and have forgotten everything else. Sad. /-:

(Edited for accuracy)
What is swapbot?