• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[I R L] What are the best Vehicles you've Owned? Or most Unique?

Lady Gato

Just a follow up to @Captain Christian 's posting. Also @emmagirl2 's posting as to where we're from:

Now these pics are very similar to vehicles I've owned (I just moved so who knows where the actual pics are)

ranger.jpg
1985 Ford Ranger 4 x 4 (I had the red with the same graphics) - drove while I lived in Missouri for a while.

del sol.jpg
1993 Honda Del Sol with targa top - mine was this blue and also had the black bra. Present to myself - first brand new car driven off showroom floor.

lincoln.jpg
Most unique car I owned. 1965 Lincoln Continental with suicide doors. Mine was very similar in color and shape - should've kept it as they are worth a heck of a lot more money now. Could've bought lots of diamonds.

Captain Christian

Just a follow up to @Captain Christian 's posting. Also @emmagirl2 's posting as to where we're from:
View attachment 16188
Most unique car I owned. 1965 Lincoln Continental with suicide doors. Mine was very similar in color and shape - should've kept it as they are worth a heck of a lot more money now. Could've bought lots of diamonds.
Always wanted one of those! Ya' should've kept it!