• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

I searched for Market button on GB goods requirements

DeletedUser32426

I wanted to find out if there had been discussions for a market button on the requirements for goods on the GB. I find that if I need to get more goods that are required, I have to back out of the GB and then go to the market to look up to see if the items(s) are available. I would want it to work like the game works when you are trading goods to advance in the game.

Has any one suggested this and do you think it would be advantageous to players?

DeletedUser

It would undoubtedly be beneficial, and I believe it has been proposed before. Let me check.

Well, I couldn't find a proposal on it. I would encourage you to propose it. Two things, though. First, make sure you use the proper format, which is in a sticky thread at the beginning of the Proposals forum. Second, be prepared for negative feedback, which will sometimes make no sense whatsoever. It is a good idea, though, so don't let that discourage you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32426

It would undoubtedly be beneficial, and I believe it has been proposed before. Let me check.

Well, I couldn't find a proposal on it. I would encourage you to propose it. Two things, though. First, make sure you use the proper format, which is in a sticky thread at the beginning of the Proposals forum. Second, be prepared for negative feedback, which will sometimes make no sense whatsoever. It is a good idea, though, so don't let that discourage you.
I went to the proposal and searched there also. I wanted to try to post, but it says that I can't post there yet.

DeletedUser

I went to the proposal and searched there also. I wanted to try to post, but it says that I can't post there yet.
That's interesting, because I've heard that from other players, too, from time to time. I would advise you to contact one of the Forum Moderators and ask them why you can't post. Either that, or contact support. You can file a support ticket from the main Forum page. It's one of the links on the right.