• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

I think adding A cherry blossom trees to forge of empires scenery and cherry blossom viewing party

• Thread starter DeletedUser40766
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser40766

I think adding A cherry blossom trees to forge of empires scenery would give the game a better look too the background.
I also think adding a cherry blossom viewing party event would give the game a new way for the game to evolve .

ps I am trying a Voice recognition software

Freshmeboy

Much better SF...INNO adds cherry trees during the spring event ..good enough for once a year in my opinion...

DeletedUser40766

Now I think they should add basketball event and baseball event and a hockey event

ps i need to you a notepad In order for me to have it type for me

DeletedUser40766

What if they add voice recognition software to forge of empires forums Or to the game itself

DeletedUser

I think adding A cherry blossom trees to forge of empires scenery would give the game a better look too the background.
I also think adding a cherry blossom viewing party event would give the game a new way for the game to evolve .

ps I am trying a Voice recognition software
If you have a suggestion for the game, make a proper proposal. Otherwise, please confine your thoughts/ideas to one thread and do not make a new one for each idea. Closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.