• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Icons above Great Buildings disappeared?

Does anybody know what happened to the icons above Great Buildings in neighbor's cities. I started playing about 5 months ago and yesterday all those icons disappeared. This am they were back and now this afternoon they are gone again?

Aggressor

Does anybody know what happened to the icons above Great Buildings in neighbor's cities. I started playing about 5 months ago and yesterday all those icons disappeared. This am they were back and now this afternoon they are gone again?
when a Gb reaches level 10 the icon disappears because it is at its max level. Once level 11 is unlocked the icon reappears. This happens with every level
Likely what happened is they opened a new level and then leveled it up again, bringing it to max level and making the icon go away.
Another option is they disconnected it from a road so nobody could contribute to it. this makes the icon go away

What I am referring to is when you visit a neighbor's city the Great buildings that were in the process of being leveled up would have a type of 'building' (castle) icon hovering with it. Interesting enough I just checked and they are now back again (for now)? As noted once a building is leveled up this icon disappears. Maybe just some minor glitch with game or something on my end? Thanks

Triopoly Champion

What I am referring to is when you visit a neighbor's city the Great buildings that were in the process of being leveled up would have a type of 'building' (castle) icon hovering with it. Interesting enough I just checked and they are now back again (for now)? As noted once a building is leveled up this icon disappears. Maybe just some minor glitch with game or something on my end? Thanks
In order to see the Castle icon, there needs to be at least 1 contributable GB on the owner's list. If they level up, there's a chance that the additional levels may not have unlocked due to the lack of blueprints.

All I can tell you is since I started playing months ago from the very start when I visited neighbor's (and including Friends/Guild members) cities the GBs that were available (not leveled up/no castle icon) to contribute FPs to all had a castle icon (leveled up buildings had no icon). It made looking in the larger cities easier to see which ones were leveled and which ones were available to contribute to. Since my last post less than a hour ago (where the icons showed back up) after logging out for a short while once back on the icons are again gone?

Triopoly Champion

All I can tell you is since I started playing months ago from the very start when I visited neighbor's (and including Friends/Guild members) cities the GBs that were available (not leveled up/no castle icon) to contribute FPs to all had a castle icon (leveled up buildings had no icon). It made looking in the larger cities easier to see which ones were leveled and which ones were available to contribute to. Since my last post less than a hour ago (where the icons showed back up) after logging out for a short while once back on the icons are again gone?
The Castle icons will also disappear by chance around the neighborhood changing time and/or game updating process. I've experience those before.

Some servers may have the heavier loads of players during the evening peak hours, bugs can appear and the game may slows down.

So tuckerkao, you have seen this before and think it is the game itself, the servers and that the icons will come and go? This appears to be the case. As of this am icons are missing again. As noted this is the first time since I started a few months ago that I have run into this. As seen they did just make changes to the city layouts and as you note this could be some of that game updating process, makes a lot of sense. As I said before once in a large city it makes it much easier to locate GBs that could be contributed to and know which were leveled up because icon was not there. Thanks