• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Idea For a New Age

Nicholas002

I think they should make a new mini-era to go between Contemporary and Tomorrow.

It would be called the "Covid Era"

the quest -giver would be Dr. Fouci
you would research techs like "vaccines", "social distancing", "PPE", "distance learning", "cureworsethanthedisease" and "working from home"
the buildings would include hospitals, field hospitals, ventilator factories, etc.
goods would be Masks, Purell, toilet paper, Ventilators, and Netflix subscriptions.
the special good (like promethium) would be vaccine.
the units would be quarantine-enforcer (fast), masker (ranged), rioter (light) TP-hoarder (heavy), and bleach gun (artillery).
There would be one GB: "The Greater Zoom Meeting", which would look like a giant screen. It would boost happiness, and make special goods.

What do you think?

Farfle the smelly

I think you’re a dork. But a lovable one. I would still totally play it! I did have this weird sense of guilt at the beginning of quarantine because a week before covid came out I had played the game Contagion or whatever it’s called (edit: Plague Inc). You work to spread the virus as far and fast as possible. So there’s definitely interest in the theme out there!

UBERhelp1

Eh. You forgot about Karen being a unit (maybe artillery lol).

Honestly, if ages get revisited at all, I'd like to see an improved storyline; one stretching across many eras. All the stories follow the exact same pattern. For every single age:
  1. Scout new area! There may be dangers!
  2. Oh no! We've found out there's a bad guy, but he may want to work with us.
  3. Either way, he's bad and we have to destroy him no matter how friendly he was!
  4. Hey! You just enslaved another continent to boost your city's population!
  5. (For longer eras) Wait! There's more. More bad guys. Repeat steps 2-4 until map over
  6. There's more stuff ahead! We should go there now.

Lady Gato

Forget that - we need the era where we go "back to the future" that was dreamed of and drive a delorean. LOL - where's Marty McFly when you need him?