• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Idea for Holiday buildings..etc.

DeletedUser37857

Here is an idea for Holiday buildings such as Santa's Workshop, Gift Tower, Haunted Tower, etc..

How about allowing for unlimited storage boxes for Holiday themed building and whatnot. Perhaps I could be the minority here, but I'm not a fan of having Santa's workshop around when it's not the Christmas season. And since I don't want to use it once and lose it, I've never actually used it. It would be nice to bring it out during the Christmas season and then store it until next year.

Anyone else share similar thoughts? :)

Algona

Anyone else share similar thoughts?

This macaroni salad is great. Mrs. 'Gona hit it out of the park,

Too bad the Porposal is not formatted propoerly, the OP should read the stickied thread READ BEFORE POSTING.

Glad the Huskies broke the streak of not making the NCAA. Go daWgs!

It's great idea, I hope the OP reformats it.

Last Monday it was snowing. today it's 70.

I wonder if the OP dud a search, it has been suggested before,

Sure hope I get quad payout on my Settlement so I don't have to do another round of Mead.

DeletedUser37857

This macaroni salad is great. Mrs. 'Gona hit it out of the park,

Too bad the Porposal is not formatted propoerly, the OP should read the stickied thread READ BEFORE POSTING.

Glad the Huskies broke the streak of not making the NCAA. Go daWgs!

Last Monday it was snowing. today it's 70.

Sure hope I get quad payout on my Settlement so I don't have to do another round of Mead.

This was my first ever post here. I sure do appreciate the rude backhanded sarcastic response though :)

DeletedUser38090

This was my first ever post here.
Still doesn't excuse you from following the rules and procedures of creating a proposal, especially when there is a stickied thread that says "READ BEFORE POSTING". Be grateful that what @Algona said includes some helpful guidance under a layer of snark. If I were to reply, I would have wrote something both snarky and unhelpful.

DeletedUser37857

Still doesn't excuse you from following the rules and procedures of creating a proposal, especially when there is a stickied thread that says "READ BEFORE POSTING". Be grateful that what @Algona said includes some helpful guidance under a layer of snark. If I were to reply, I would have wrote something both snarky and unhelpful.

I should've seen it, but I didn't and it was late at night. The world really needs more people like yourself :)

RazorbackPirate

I should've seen it, but I didn't and it was late at night. The world really needs more people like yourself :)
Agreed, but if you want your idea to actually be considered as a proposal, you will need to put it into the proper format. Just hit edit under your original post, make the needed changes, and you're off to the races. Otherwise, this thread dies a horrible death here in Forge Hall instead of dying a horrible death in Proposals.

DeletedUser37581

This was my first ever post here. I sure do appreciate the rude backhanded sarcastic response though :)
Don't take it personally. Quite a few proposals are not formatted correctly. After the first few hundred, it's hard not to be a bit edgy in the response. And sometimes it can add a measure of humor (even if somewhat of a putdown) to think of new and different ways to tell someone to use the proper format for a proposal.

DeletedUser37857

Agreed, but if you want your idea to actually be considered as a proposal, you will need to put it into the proper format. Just hit edit under your original post, make the needed changes, and you're off to the races. Otherwise, this thread dies a horrible death here in Forge Hall instead of dying a horrible death in Proposals.

Thanks, I appreciate the mature response! I'll get on it in a bit. I look forward to it dying a horrible death in the proposals haha.

DeletedUser37857

Don't take it personally. Quite a few proposals are not formatted correctly. After the first few hundred, it's hard not to be a bit edgy in the response. And sometimes it can add a measure of humor (even if somewhat of a putdown) to think of new and different ways to tell someone to use the proper format for a proposal.

Oh, I didn't take it personally! It's just that some people never cease to amaze me, lol.

Algona

Wasn;t rude, I shared my thoughts. Instead of looking for insult, try reading them.

Yeah, i see how supporting your idea is rude. And wanting it formatted so it can be actually considered is sarcastic.

And the back of my hand? Suggesting you look at previous Proposals so you can see why they failed and learn from them so you can have a better chance of succeeding with your Proposal? Chcuk Norris could not deliver a better spinning backfist.

The funny part to me? Every other post in this thread is off topic. I am the only person so far in this thread to express an opinion on your Proposal and I was supporting it.

You're welcome.

Last edited: