• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Ideas for a guide

Emberguard

Hey guys :) I'm going to write a guide up in regards to the Official Wiki Innogames has. During my time as a moderator I've found myself constantly referring to it as it has a wealth of information in there. The more I use it the more I find that I didn't expect to find in there. However, I have seen plenty of times players refer to that Wiki as being useless.

As such, I would like to hear from you guys what you'd like to see in such a guide. If I gave you a list of Wiki links what would you need them to link to?

BruteForceAttack

Hey guys :) I'm going to write a guide up in regards to the Official Wiki Innogames has. During my time as a moderator I've found myself constantly referring to it as it has a wealth of information in there. The more I use it the more I find that I didn't expect to find in there. However, I have seen plenty of times players refer to that Wiki as being useless.

As such, I would like to hear from you guys what you'd like to see in such a guide. If I gave you a list of Wiki links what would you need them to link to?

Something like when you age up which items to upgrade

Emberguard

How about a list of quests, their rewards, and how to trigger them? :)
For a detailed guide on that it’d have to be its own thing. Inno doesn’t usually publish quest conditions. Though I could include a link to the Oracle of Delphi forum announcement as the announcement had information on when it could be triggered, and I’ll see if I can find any other officially published info I could include from the wiki or announcements.

Something like when you age up which items to upgrade
Yeah I could probably work something out for that.

Agent327

Yeah, that's why some of us dislike the official wiki. Everything the official wiki has, the unnamed wiki has, but the unnamed wiki also has things the official wiki doesn't have.

True. Those things are called "spoilers". Reason you can not find those on the Wiki.

JoyfulRider

Big salute to you for doing it.
Is it possible to have these reference,
1) Buildings classification
- buildings which cannot be plundered
- buildings which cannot be motivated or polished
- buildings which can be plundered if no motivation or polish applied.
- buildings which can double the happiness or productions when motivated/polished
2) RQs information of every age.
3) Story and Side quests of every age which gives diamonds and units.

Sorry to request if these are making disappointment to the actual gameplay.

Nice2HaveU

Looking to get a view on the Continent Map progress of each sector enemy troops and attack strategy from our side with similar age troops (may be one age higher or lower or equal).

Nice2HaveU

Pending updates for mobile in which PC has already have the changes but mobile not having yet. For example, production building auto zoom is still happening in mobile. Not able to find those information in forum also :(

Quickills

How about a section on buildings in FOE that provide offensive Attk/Dam and defensive Atk/Dam by age ranked by highest to lowest and maybe something on the best setups for armies by age?